The Great LSP Twins Group Build Starts Jan 24, 2024 - End July 3, 2024 ×

2019 IPMS USA Nationals. Chattanooga, Tn

Clunkmeister

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Happy New Year everyone! As we are only 7 months away from the big show I thought I would send an update.

I will be sponsoring the 1/32 prop category this year and also the "Best Large Scale Phantom"!.

I will need some help judging the Phantom award, so if you want to volunteer let me know.

Mike

• Like 4

Don't think I'll make Chattanooga this year.

But on a slightly related note, I might make it to EAA Airventure this summer. It turns out my sister had just move to a town just north of Oshkosh and we're hoping to visit them this summer. Now to make the timing work out. 

Carl

• Like 3

1 hour ago, recon said:

The other plane is going to be a F-18C. Will be starting it this week along with the Dauntless.

BlrwestSiR, I live an hour away from Oshkosh maybe we can get together for lunch!

Mike

That would be great. My sister is living in Neenah, which doesn't look that far. If things pan out, I'll let you know. 

Carl

• Like 2

Hey, Ernie, the local IMPS running the show in Chattanooga are asking if anyone is interested in sponsoring trophies, they are $85 for sponsor packages. Do you think that makes sense for LSM?  

I was there last weekend for the winter show, word is, they are booking the whole convention center, this is going to be a real big one! They have booked over 40 vendors already.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...