The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Well gents, she's done. She has been on my workbench far to long but in all honesty, I never had a clue where to go with this. All I knew is that I wanted to break the PC10 with some color variation and I think that worked out well. Although I see points I would improve upon a next time I'm pretty happy with the overall result. Here are some pice, hope you enjoy them. All comments welcome as usual, happy modeling, Jeroen

DSCF2535_zps5227a692.jpg

DSCF2534_zps98599e7d.jpg

DSCF2531_zpsb087a98f.jpg

DSCF2529_zps34021e4e.jpg

DSCF2528_zps00312dd5.jpg

DSCF2525_zps5541d5ff.jpg

DSCF2522_zpsceeff94b.jpg

DSCF2521_zps5e23cb11.jpg

DSCF2517_zps249fe50f.jpg

• Like 3

Hi Martin, thanks my friend! I'm glad she's done now so I can start focussing on some other projects. David Parker of AFV modeler asked me to participate in a new WnW venture so I will build something for that ( I cannot say more at the moment I'm afraid). For the group build here I still intend to do the Harry Tate. But first and all I believe I will pick up a 1:48 kit, the Italeri Wessex, if it fits in the timetable ;-)!

• Administrators

PC10 is an awful colour in most of the shades I've seen it in, but you managed to break it up and give some real interest. Without a doubt the nicest PC10 I ever saw, so I'll be following your lead when my time comes. Great build!

• Like 2

Greetings Jeroen;

Nice looking SE-5 ................ doggyh10.gif

I have one of these in 1/32 scale. Every once and a while I take it out and look at it. 

May-haps be, one of these days I will do something other than look at it ............................. suspec10.gif

Nice work,

Mike

• Like 1