Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Why has nobody told us about this one... Canadians??

GazzaS

These « World’s guards » series are amazing.
One of my very good friends and former neighbours in France used to be a cavalry officer in the Polish Army in the 70s ( he even participated to the Atlanta Olympics with the Polish horse-riding team), I could almost swear the ICM Polish Cavalry Officer in this series has been modelled based on one of my friend’s pictures of the time :)

Hunert

• Like 5

I it a husky or a malamute ?

Hubert

PS edit : Bingo ! 15 years in the petfood business have left some memories. Yukon King was an Alaskan malamute, bigger than a husky, just like the dog next to the monty lady (otherwise she is probably too short to pass the selection ;) )

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

Husky, really ?   What bout a sled, canoe and maple syrup ? And a beaver, just to complete the stereotype :)

You forgot the Zamboni.

Not RCMP but since we're hitting on Canadian stereotypes, a few years ago a friend and I were heading to his cottage. It was about 3 in the morning as we got close and passed the local Tim Hortons. There was about 6-7 cars in the parking lot and they were all OPP cruisers. 

Edited by BlrwestSiR
Fix typo
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

Husky, really ?   What bout a sled, canoe and maple syrup ? And a beaver, just to complete the stereotype :)

How big of a model do you want??

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Wumm said:

I basically think everyone is happy with just a little Beaver.

S

Ummm...  yes.  Nobody wants a big beaver, do they?  Speaking of Big Beaver...  Lemme show you a roadsign I saw a lot in my former life in America:

214816964462bf758a909b960f5783a0.jpg

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

I hope you aren't too offended.  Besides...  all of those things you mentioned were great parts of my earlier life in Michigan.

12.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, GazzaS said:

I hope you aren't too offended.  Besides...  all of those things you mentioned were great parts of my earlier life in Michigan.

12.jpg

We're Canadians, we don't get offended....................................... we get even...........:rofl:...................D.Dooright, Nell, and Snydley Whiplash.......... old school heroes !!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2