The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

My other hobby

JohnB

On 9/5/2021 at 1:16 PM, JohnB said:

This post was intended to show MY other hobby of collecting militaria. To try to accomplish that I will delete what I had on HERE and start another thread later on on which I would appreciate no one adding their own stuff. If you want to post YOUR other hobby please start your own thread. Thank you!

Well there has been another thread for months labeled my other hobby that everyone posted in so......wow, really?  Give me a break.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Threw a fit?? I just tried to point out I had intended the thread to show some of my militaria items which I thought would be interesting to you guys. I hadn't expected anyone to add their own stuff and it did aggravate me some. I now see I should have labelled the thread differently. So now give ME a break.

Break?  John, you know I love your collection as much as many another who had a chance to see some of it and all of us appreciate that you are willing to share. Many of the artefacts are rare, therefore exciting to be drool over. It is just natural, that people are trying to participate and share their own hobby in return. I do not believe that anybody was trying to aggravate you, or ridicule your efforts in any way, shape or form. There is no reason to get upset.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Martinnfb said:

Break?  John, you know I love your collection as much as many another who had a chance to see some of it and all of us appreciate that you are willing to share. Many of the artefacts are rare, therefore exciting to be drool over. It is just natural, that people are trying to participate and share their own hobby in return. I do not believe that anybody was trying to aggravate you, or ridicule your efforts in any way, shape or form. There is no reason to get upset.

No problem. Water under the bridge.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, belugawhaleman said:

I'm sorry posted by mistake ignore the emoji. What I was trying to say was that I would

Like to see John's collection if he would share it with us.

I'll put some stuff up in a day or two. :)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, belugawhaleman said:

Thanks, I used to have a large collection of antique guns myself so I'd be very interested.

I had about 70 guns; mostly military, mid 19th century to modern day.

Wow! That's a lot of guns. I have something like 12 or so, all German WW II. :)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, belugawhaleman said:

Sadly, I had to sell them all  back in the early 2000's .

That is sad. I suppose my 2 sons will inherit my stuff if they want it. I'm pretty sure my oldest will.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...