Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Who was it busting my balls a few weeks ago over the T20 cup???

GazzaS

On 11/16/2021 at 11:49 PM, Bomber_County said:

Hang on a minute, apparently the Kiwis took there revenge on us but we annihilated the Aussie in the group stages…….just saying……..did you get to watch the rugby Gaz……..not pretty but is that seven on the bounce now……..just saying……:rolleyes:   :respect:

Scotland a fortnight ago might be considered a square-up for the World Cup loss...

But Eddie Jones is inside the Wallabies' head. He has revenge in his heart, that twinkle in his eyes, and a far better squad at the breakdown. So long as Australia continue to base their play on the running game, I don't expect any improvement against the Taffs tomorrow night.

As for the Cricket... Yet another Australian Captain crying overnight during a press conference over the consequences of his own actions. As a life-time lover of the long form of the game, they're dead to me now. All of them.

S

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Wumm said:

As for the Cricket... Yet another Australian Captain crying overnight during a press conference over the consequences of his own actions. As a life-time lover of the long form of the game, they're dead to me now. All of them.

Yeah, both sides going into the Ashes with a mess behind them. Seems like Cummins is being lined up to take over but that's a lot to ask of your No. 1 strike bowler, especially with not the best injury record. He's always seemed a decent bloke, other than his and Hazlewood's farcical denials about knowing anything about the sandpaper.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bomber_County said:

I think the Ashes is going to be interesting to say the least. We are still missing key players………not a good day for the Southern Hemisphere teams yesterday……….the Aussies IMHO should have won that, they far better than the Welsh……

The Welsh are either paying the refs or are supremely irritating, how else can you explain half the teams they've played this year having a man sent off!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Peterpools said:I’m right with you as for us Yanks ; a bat and a ball means baseball 

Nay that’s a girly game called rounders over here ……….:respect: And how can you guys have a World Series when the only teams are American………..just kidding…….

• Haha 2

Phil

Rounders, that’s pretty cool😉

Of course, us Yanks always seem to call our pro sports championship game and the winners: World  Champions. Even in hockey which we share with our northern neighbor, Canada, the winner is the World Champion, winning the Stanley Cup. Guess we just think big🏆

Keep ‘em comin

Peter

• Like 1
  • Haha 2