The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Slow

JohnB

John

Maybe spring cleaning or just getting outside for the first time in many months?

I've only started working on my GB build again as our home renovation is nearing completion and finally there is actually time to build again.

Keep 'em comin

Peter  

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

John

Maybe spring cleaning or just getting outside for the first time in many months?

I've only started working on my GB build again as our home renovation is nearing completion and finally there is actually time to build again.

Keep 'em comin

Peter  

Agreed Peter. I'll be glad when things get back to "normal" LOL.

• Like 2

We've been working at training our puppy Jimmy. He's a good dog overall but has all the excess energy that puppies have. And some of their less than desired behaviours. 

Case in point: last night he ate his dog bed. 

IMG_20220523_134135.jpg.d7f209dce1365de619fd94be25824b18.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, BlrwestSiR said:

We've been working at training our puppy Jimmy. He's a good dog overall but has all the excess energy that puppies have. And some of their less than desired behaviours. 

Case in point: last night he ate his dog bed. 

IMG_20220523_134135.jpg.d7f209dce1365de619fd94be25824b18.jpg

Hard to be really mad at him I'm sure! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've not really been active on here or at my model bench. Suffering with mental health a little and also became a Farm Manager a 7 weeks ago, so i'm maxed out with work and stress.

Hoping to get back into it all soon though

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, AlanG said:

I've not really been active on here or at my model bench. Suffering with mental health a little and also became a Farm Manager a 7 weeks ago, so i'm maxed out with work and stress.

Hoping to get back into it all soon though

I know what you mean. Good luck! :)

• Like 1

Broken wrist and two broken feet, and my hobby pit is in the basement, so not much going on for me except healing. Even if some of my stuff would be brought up stairs, it would still be very hard modeling with only one hand.

I'll be back posting soon, until then I'm enjoying everyone else builds. 

Ben / DRUMS01

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, DRUMS01 said:

Broken wrist and two broken feet, and my hobby pit is in the basement, so not much going on for me except healing. Even if some of my stuff would be brought up stairs, it would still be very hard modeling with only one hand.

I'll be back posting soon, until then I'm enjoying everyone else builds. 

Ben / DRUMS01

Speedy recovery Ben! :)

• Like 1

I thought the same John, for me now I’m back working full time, weekends are the only time I get. Also during the summer those outdoor jobs need time. I just looked to see who’s on, 7 members and 49 guests. Wish some of the guests would join us……

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

I thought the same John, for me now I’m back working full time, weekends are the only time I get. Also during the summer those outdoor jobs need time. I just looked to see who’s on, 7 members and 49 guests. Wish some of the guests would join us……

Agreed Phil. :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I've been absurdly busy lately with commitments to multiple jobs, a 2 year old, EAA leadership position, and other hobbies and passions.  I think I got burnt out during covid because I couldn't do anything other than build models.  After a 2 year hiatus I have pulled out an Italeri F104 to start working on again. 

• Like 4

Now that is 100 degrees outside, I’m hiding behind my bench from the heat.  Well, trying to.  But having to go move the water sprinkler around all day too.  If the wife is home we go float in the lake, or the hot tub since it’s cooler than the air outside. 🤪

• Like 4