The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Hasegawa F-104 G/S next

35 minutes ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Looks great and nice recovery.

Carl

Thank you Carl. I just wonder how it will look after decaling. Hopefully good! (This dam model is too friggin BIG! I keep hitting the lamps on my work table. Lucky that I haven't broken something. Fingers crossed.)

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, JohnB said:

Thank you Carl. I just wonder how it will look after decaling. Hopefully good! (This dam model is too friggin BIG! I keep hitting the lamps on my work table. Lucky that I haven't broken something. Fingers crossed.)

I had the same problem. Kept bumping into things with it. If you use the Master pitot, watch out you don't stab yourself. Ask me how I know. :lol:

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, BlrwestSiR said:

I had the same problem. Kept bumping into things with it. If you use the Master pitot, watch out you don't stab yourself. Ask me how I know. :lol:

LOL Carl! I think that will be the very last thing I attach. If I had put it in place it would have been broken off half a dozen times at least!:)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Peterpools said:

John

Looking mighty good and calling it quits and not tempting fate is the way to go.

I think I'll start with the decals next then add the gear, etc. Should go well (I hope).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Peterpools said:

John

Looking good and so glad your resisted putting the 104 0n the SOD after the paint peeling adventure.

Thanks Peter. That paint peeling "adventure" nearly got it put on the SOD! It looks like it's over the hump now so I plan to start decaling today. :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DocRob said:

Good you saved the Starfighter John. With the new paintjob it looks marvelous with that shiny aluminum finish. Can't wait to see it fully decaled.

Cheers Rob

Thanks Rob. Getting there! :)

• Like 1