The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

2022 LSM Christmas Raffle Prizes

Clunkmeister

• Administrators

Grand Prize: (open to everyone on LSM except Ernie):  1/32 JetMads Viggen (second run of 500), new, unopened in box. Will also include shipping along with PayPal funds to cover VAT, Parcel Farce and National Customs Fees  

Gifts: (open for swap drawing to those who contribute)

1.   1/35 Ryefield Panther G or $75 USD gift card to the shop of their choice. from BlrwestSiR

2. $50.00 USD gift card from GazzaS. 

3.  $50 dollar or €50 gift card depending where the winner is. from Mark31

4.  1/32 ZM P-51 unopened or a $50 gift certificate to the persons hobby retailer of their choice.  From ScottsGT 

5. Hasegawa Kawanishi George or the option of a gift card.  From GusMac

6. 1/32 Italeri Mirage IIIc or a $90 Gift card. From PeterPools

7.  Dragon Hobbies 1/35  10.5cm “Dicker Max”. From Fran

8.  Special Hobby US Marines boxing of the ICM 1/32 AH-1G Cobra. From Smitty44

9.  Hasegawa Stuka Kanonenvogle with a couple of bonuses in it or for overseas, a gift card $75.  From Harv. 

10. MRC/Academy Ki-58 "Black Death  From Bill_S

11.  $100 AUD Gift card. From Artful69

12.  $75 dollar (US) gift card to whichever shop you'd like. From Winnie. 

13.  1/48 ZM F-4C Phantom II, with the G-Factor Brass landing gear or a $75.00 gift card  From CANicoll 

14.  1/32 Border Models Lancaster B.l/lll. 

15. 1/32 Trumpeter Bf 109E-7. From KevinM 

16. 1/32 Roden/Encore Albatros D.ll “Boelcke”. From Seiran01

17. 1/32 Fly Saab J-29 F, with Resin-2-details correction nose and intake (the kit's one is too short and the wrong diameter) and engine correct exhaust, plus, to complete, the boarding ladder from the same AM manufacturer.  From HubertB

18.  ICM 1:32 I-16. Alternatively, to avoid huge postages, 50USD gift certificate to recipient's hobby store of choice.  From Telepatu

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Administrators
On 12/13/2022 at 3:48 AM, HubertB said:

Mine remains TBD ( well not THE TBD 🤣 ), but I am currently more than 10 000 kms from the stash … so I will make a choice on the 22nd

Hubert

That has got to be one of the most lame, (but real) excuses I’ve ever heard in my entire life. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Clunkmeister said:

That has got to be one of the most lame, (but real) excuses I’ve ever heard in my entire life. 🤣

Yeaahhh….

well, I am currently here:

9°45’10’’ N, 98°24’59’’ E 

and my stash is :

38,57628° N, 8,95265° W

Unfortunately, as I grow older, my eyesight is not as good as it used to be, so I cannot see the stash from where I am standing (« lying » being more appropriate, really 😏), and my flailing memory does not help me remember the umpteenth kit in the said stash …

But I am enjoying myself, thank you 😁😁😁

Hubert

• Haha 5

38 minutes ago, Clunkmeister said:

A beach? In Portugal is a good place to be.  Sipping a Mai Tai would be even better, but hey, I’m here in North Texas waiting for a massive 3 weeks of winter. 

Right now, poor Portugal is - literally - drowning under heavy rains and lousy weather … whereas, here, the temperature is 29° C, and the sea 27°C, a temp unthinkable of on the beaches of Continental Portugal (but 25/26 is attainable in Madeira and Porto Santo)

And thanks for the reminder. Just ordered myself a Mai Tai 🍹

Life can be a b…h sometimes 😂

Hubert

• Haha 6

In keeping good with my timeline (and to refocus on the topic at hand and avoid additional embarassing revelations for Ernie ;) ), here is my contribution for this years' raffle :

The Fly Saab J-29 F, with Resin-2-details correction nose and intake (the kit's one is too short and the wrong diameter) and engine correct exhaust, plus, to complete, the boarding ladder from the same AM manufacturer. I had 2 in stock, but realistically I'll build only one.

I hope you'll like it, ho, ho ho ...

And, of course, add me in the draw please, Ernie

Hubert

IMG_2811.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1