The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Small OOB Mitchell

Collin

I’m traditionally a 1/32-1/48 builder but grabbed this out of the stash and what a treat of a kit. Go grab one of these and build it, great experience. I would find a canopy mask set just to make it even more enjoyable.

OOB build added except for the PropBlur added for the inflight look. 

Cheers

Collin

IMG_5196.jpeg

IMG_5199.jpeg

IMG_5201.jpeg

IMG_5195.jpeg

IMG_5193.jpeg

IMG_5188.jpeg

IMG_5203.jpeg

• Like 10

3 hours ago, BradG said:

Super work. Did you miss taking off a canopy mask or was the forward port quarter panel painted over?

Keen eye…but it’s accurate. Late war gunships typically left an armor plate there for added protection. They might have come from the factory based on some photos I’ve seen. 

Cheers

Collin

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Collin said:

Keen eye…but it’s accurate. Late war gunships typically left an armor plate there for added protection. They might have come from the factory based on some photos I’ve seen. 

Cheers

Collin

That's interesting, I didn't know that. I guess every bit of armour you can get is a good thing!

• Like 1

A Nice build up Collin! I built up the Airfix 1/72 in the last month it was a nice kit also I have the Eduard reboxing of Hase in the stash.The B-25 is possibly my favorite bomber even though my Father flew in the 92BG during WWII.:unworthy: