The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

2023 LSM Christmas Raffle. Please verify your entries have been added and are correct.

Clunkmeister

11 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

OK guys,  I reduced the number of posts needed to qualify, to 5.  I can’t believe nobody’s entering! 

It's just that funds have gotten that tight Ernie shoot I have not bought a new kit in 3/6 months(maybe longer) just ancillary stuff.:(

• Sad 2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, KevinM said:

It's just that funds have gotten that tight Ernie shoot I have not bought a new kit in 3/6 months(maybe longer) just ancillary stuff.:(

The reason for the kit addition and minimum posts were to stop the freeloaders showing up in November and leaving in January, never to be seen again until next November.  And then contributing an empty glue tube and used Qtips  as prizes.   

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
21 hours ago, telepatu said:

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring if that's ok.

Would this kit be acceptable as donation? The decals are a bit "different" than regular F-16s.. I can dig into the stash and find something more suitable. https://www.scalemates.com/kits/hasegawa-51972-f-16c-fighting-falcon--163514

Br, Jani

Nice! 

• Like 1

Hi folks,

I've been dealing with some life issues (mother's dementia is slowly accelerating) so have been 'away' for a while, but I'm all in with a Zvezda 1/35 Armata.  It has some extra bits including some PE and resin.  The box is a little beaten-up: it originally came with a bottle of Kalashnikov vodka which has mysteriously disappeared.  However, the styrene is solid.

For our International folks, I'll be happy to offer a $75 gift card to the LHS of choice, if shipping to you is outrageous.

Chris

image.thumb.jpeg.1c18ddf71ed14d4de5f9f6f21ac155c8.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8d7c63c26313de346e110b5e8400804c.jpeg

• Like 6

• Administrators
On 12/10/2023 at 5:08 PM, CANicoll said:

I thought Santa would be more of an SR-71 kind of guy...  

I'd think Santa would be happy with a clapped out Cessna 180 running on 5 cylinders and one dead mag , as long as it kept the wind off his face and the heater worked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

This is going to be my contribution to the raffle:

Eduard's Profipack Bf-108 with a few additional goodies like mask, wheels, PE-details, resin prop, etc.

i-xksvfGz-600x450.jpg

If it's acceptable for Ernie, I also have a number of books, basically duplicate buys, I can add to the raffle. But I know Ernie is wary of this kind of gift which has turned out to be more than often "lemons" from the givers...

Hubert

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 12/18/2023 at 6:18 AM, HubertB said:

This is going to be my contribution to the raffle:

Eduard's Profipack Bf-108 with a few additional goodies like mask, wheels, PE-details, resin prop, etc.

i-xksvfGz-600x450.jpg

If it's acceptable for Ernie, I also have a number of books, basically duplicate buys, I can add to the raffle. But I know Ernie is wary of this kind of gift which has turned out to be more than often "lemons" from the givers...

Hubert

Beautiful kit!  I’ve seen it built, and it builds up GREAT

• Like 1

• Clunkmeister changed the title to 2023 LSM Christmas Raffle. Please verify your entries have been added and are correct.