The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

SH P-400 done

2 hours ago, Spitfire said:

Nice one John, I like the looks of the P-39 and have always wanted to build a Soviet one as they got the most out of the type.

Cheers

Dennis

Right with you Dennis and sure wish the KH kit was a lot better. With KH kits coming back, might just give it a try, OOB and hopefully I'll get through it this time. Following John's builds just gets the juices following.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spitfire said:

Nice one John, I like the looks of the P-39 and have always wanted to build a Soviet one as they got the most out of the type.

Cheers

Dennis

Thanks Dennis. I'm glad you like it. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peterpools said:

Right with you Dennis and sure wish the KH kit was a lot better. With KH kits coming back, might just give it a try, OOB and hopefully I'll get through it this time. Following John's builds just gets the juices following.  

I dunno Peter.🙄 I recommend holding off on getting another KH P-39 until you see some kit reviews. If it's the same ol' same ol' don't waste your money, etc.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I do like the SH P-39 over the KH (OMG yes! having build both) but it is still a bit of a challenge however you did great on it. 

This is one of my favorite aircraft from WWII and I just wish we had a really good 1/32 kit.  I would love to see Eduard re-issue their P39/P-400 kits in 1/48.  They have their P-39N for $40 and this one has some interesting markings in the kit.

• Like 1