The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Speed build Hasegawa Tony

A little more than a week ago I finished a 1/32 HK Do335.  It was a more or less nine month long deal mostly working on it.  I wanted to build something quick and not OOB to see if I can do it.  So far so good.

Day 1, Monday:

IMG_3198.JPG

IMG_3200.JPG

• Like 1

Thanks Guys.  The fact that this kit is one of the easiest I have ever worked on helps significantly.  Also, I did not used all the PE parts of the eduard set, as I wanted to make it simple.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Day 6 (with three months of nothing in between).

Back to the Tony.  As you have seen, it is a nice and easy kit to build quickly.  So many things have happened to these past months that if I recount them you probably won't believe me.

please enjoy.

IMG_4140.JPG

IMG_4141.JPG

• Like 1

At least you are back at the bench, no tents no Tigers :D. Your Tony is really looking fine and six days are next to nothing. My Raiden took me a month till now and that's a speed build for me and it is not even finished yet (Two days went into rescuing my PB-pictures, getting rid of my account and rework all my LSM picture links, grrrrrrr :angry:). Back to your Tony, I like the very even finish of the carmouflage, not easy to achieve. The white around the insignia looks very bright, do you plan to weather them a little?

Cheers Rob

6 hours ago, DocRob said:

At least you are back at the bench, no tents no Tigers :D. Your Tony is really looking fine and six days are next to nothing. My Raiden took me a month till now and that's a speed build for me and it is not even finished yet (Two days went into rescuing my PB-pictures, getting rid of my account and rework all my LSM picture links, grrrrrrr :angry:). Back to your Tony, I like the very even finish of the carmouflage, not easy to achieve. The white around the insignia looks very bright, do you plan to weather them a little?

Cheers Rob

Thanks! To be fair, two of those days were my day off and the wife and kids did go somewhere, Therefore the score:

"honey do list" ......0

"Tony"....................10

• Like 1