The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

What is on your bench right now ? Share a picture :)

Martinnfb

Well after a family tragedy getting back to normal I have returned to the Re2005, it was time for paint, not one of the exotic Italian scheme but plain Green, it sounds more exotic as Verde Oliva Scuro 2.

For this I used Xtracolor X109, FS14052, Marine Corps Green, and this was the result.

oXvyq3.jpg

w7nRZh.jpg

x8FIvU.jpg

Weathering will be very light as these aircraft were new and did not last long in service.

Wd8B1D.jpg

Cheers

Dennis

• Like 10

4 hours ago, Spitfire said:

Well after a family tragedy getting back to normal I have returned to the Re2005, it was time for paint, not one of the exotic Italian scheme but plain Green, it sounds more exotic as Verde Oliva Scuro 2.

For this I used Xtracolor X109, FS14052, Marine Corps Green, and this was the result.

oXvyq3.jpg

w7nRZh.jpg

x8FIvU.jpg

Weathering will be very light as these aircraft were new and did not last long in service.

Wd8B1D.jpg

Cheers

Dennis

Dennis

My thoughts are the same as Carl's; Sorry to hear about the family tragedy and glad to hear things are returning to normal. 

Completely agree the gloss green finish sounds so much more exotic in Italian but in any language, looks awesome.

• Like 4

Gonna glue that radial on the nose?  🤣

I love off the wall paint schemes on aircraft.  (Should be obvious from some of my builds I’ve been posting) Yours is no exception!  I was wondering where you were going with this.  Outstanding!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

I love off the wall paint schemes on aircraft.  (Should be obvious from some of my builds I’ve been posting) Yours is no exception!  I was wondering where you were going with this.  Outstanding!

I'm a big fan of Tiger Meet aircraft  and shark mouth ones myself. 

Postwar RCAF/CAF loved doing all sorts of one off paint schemes. 

• Like 3