The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

How to remove my pictures?

yknu

14 minutes ago, Clunkmeister said:

If you hit edit at the bottom of your post, you can scroll down and see your uploaded pictures. Just click the bin emblem on the pic. That should do it.

Thanks master :0) !!! I will try immy

• Like 1

On 1/31/2019 at 5:48 AM, 1to1scale said:

ok, next question

How do you flip/rotate a picture? It shows up correctly on my computer, but once I move i\t here, it goes sideways,

IMG_2451.thumb.jpg.ca60c4cc3c53da05e4ab5481d7a81296.jpg

I've had this problem before with an old phone.  It was some kind of compatibility issues between rival companie's software.  You can try to rotate it with your photo editing software (not always successful), rotate it at your photo sharing site, or retake the photo ensuring your camera is not rotated when you take the picture.  HTH, brother!

Gaz

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 1/30/2019 at 7:48 PM, 1to1scale said:

ok, next question

How do you flip/rotate a picture? It shows up correctly on my computer, but once I move i\t here, it goes sideways,

IMG_2451.thumb.jpg.ca60c4cc3c53da05e4ab5481d7a81296.jpg

So this is probably in or on your computer photo saved  box .

Pictures saved .

Go into that place where your pics are.

click on it.

If it is upside down , wrong way round,  you can easily put it right.

if you look  at your picture on your computer screen(cannot do this on a cell phone unless you have the  said photos on your " Gallery" and that's easy  to do), at the bottom of that picture should be  several little icons  like a semi circle with an arrow. that turns the picture till you get it where you want it. to the right you should also have a flat line with with a square in middle if that line... move it along to your right to expand the picture to a bigger size... go reverse  and it gets smaller. 

you can then save the correct side up.the wrong side will still remain as the original.

if you had all your pictures on your cell phone that's even easier.

Go to your phone photo gallery.

choose a picture.

you will /should get some icons  at the bottom like a  heart  pencil , triangle  joined by 3 circles and a dustbin.

Once you have chosen the picture from your phone gallery, if its upside down, click on the pencil icon.

That will bring up more icons.

Click on the one that is semi circle  with an arrow attached to its end. The picture will turn until you want it where you want it.

Then  at the top of that picture it says Reset or Save.

Cl8ck on SAVE.

your corrected picture will be right way and presto you look at it normal way.

the originals still stay but you can do this to right the wrong.

then go into Gallery  and choose the one you want to post.

Easy.

• Like 2