Welcome to Large Scale Modeller: The home of the large scale military model builder. 

Hello All!  Herman and I survived our move, now back to the business at hand,, Not that the kit needs any help , but we are adding a BIGED set to the mix. Back to the new bench as Herman is anxious to start,

More to come and it's good to be back! Thanks for lookin!!  :D

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

• Like 1

Nice to see another 110 getting started! I was hoping I would get around to mine but.. I doubt that's going to happen!

This should be good!  I'm glad to see that you made the move somewhat unscathed.

• Like 1

Sweet, sweet, sweet another 110 !! and with the BigEd stuff as well.  I'm looking forward to this immensely.  I can see Herman's raring to go .. just look at the expression on his face. 

• Like 1

Guest styrenedemon

Sweet....all I need is another 110 build to tempt my wallet. This is going to be epic. Can't wait to see the finished product around 2015....because heck...I bet there is a lot of brass in that Big Ed set. Hope you've got plenty of whiskey to get you through!

• Like 1

Thanks Everyone ,,, Herman won't let you down ,, we will be doing one of the oob schemes , just not sure which one yet ,, and as pictured below,,, I keep this around as Herman and I have built a whole lotta Trumpy kits,,,,,,,,   more to come ,,,,,  :)

DSCI0760.jpg

• Like 3

Guest styrenedemon

Ahh.... Kudos to anyone who can drink tequila and not glue model pieces to their foreheads....:D

• Like 4

Hello All!   Here is Herman's i p so far,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

More to come and Thanks for lookin !!  :)

IMG_1369.jpg

• Like 2

What a great way to start.  Your IP looks awesome.  I will be following this one closely.

• Like 1

Nice!  Decals for the guages I assume?  Where did you get them?

Superb!

Mike, I don't know if Handi used decals but have a look at www.airscale.co.uk - fantastic products all round.

Thanks for the kind words everyone,, the instrument additions are from the BigEd set going into the build,, I like to cherrypick kit and pe parts along with ad-libbing for the best look of a build ,, more to come!  :)

Superb!

Mike, I don't know if Handi used decals but have a look at www.airscale.co.uk - fantastic products all round.

Grant, yeah they're good stuff, have a few sheets in the stash.  The only issue I have is that they're true 1/32 scale and most IP's in kits are shrunk down smaller than 1/32 so they don't always fit inside the bezels.

Grant, yeah they're good stuff, have a few sheets in the stash.  The only issue I have is that they're true 1/32 scale and most IP's in kits are shrunk down smaller than 1/32 so they don't always fit inside the bezels.

Hi Mike,

I've heard that .. and then promptly forgot when I suggested them  <_< sorry, it's either age or the pills !   Although I did hear, that some guys are buying the 1/48th scale to compensate for the difference.  I don't know what the results were to be honest but I thought it worth mentioning now whilst I still remembered!

Hello All,,  Herman and I have been pulled from our bench quite a bit in the last few weeks ,, I hope things have now settled down enough to get busy again ,,,  here is the office so far,,,  still a lot to do but getting there,,,,,,,,,

As always , Thanks for lookin!!!  :)

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1373-1.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice and clean build Handi, love it ! Keep 'em coming.

Nice to see you're still at it, office looks great!