The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

TOMY KI 84

On 2/6/2021 at 8:52 PM, Martinnfb said:

No glue ? :)

Challenge accepted Martin ! Here is the plan. The entire floor will be removed and a plank piece of card will be fitted. From there I will attempt to add a modified version of detail. I can't make it deeper because it will interfere with top wing and fuselage.  Any advice is more than welome....harv

20210208_193312.jpg

• Like 5

6 hours ago, harv said:

Challenge accepted Martin ! Here is the plan. The entire floor will be removed and a plank piece of card will be fitted. From there I will attempt to add a modified version of detail. I can't make it deeper because it will interfere with top wing and fuselage.  Any advice is more than welome....harv

20210208_193312.jpg

That’s a lot of work to do, Harv! 
Good idea to insert a plain sheet.

Another idea would be to use the upper wing as a floor for the wheel-well, but regarding the other problems that it causes it may be too much effort. 
But it would make the building up of the details in it much easier because of the space for working. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, harv said:

Thanks Jeff ! Haven't tried them yet. But I will on push tunes on the engine.....harv

Once you try them , I'm sure you will never go back to anything else....  lovin the progress on your work , Harv.....

• Thanks 1