The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

My builds for 2020

JohnB

Great production for the year, John!  All great looking, though I do admit a fondness for the P-39.

Though there is a suspicious lack of Corsairs.   BTW...  Don't you like Wildcat or Hellcat?

Gaz

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

John, no BS and no hype.

Those are the nicest builds I’ve ever see you do, and to have them all in one hear is only more mind boggling. 

With your OK, I’d like to put these on the LSM FB Page....

Thanks Ernie. That's fine with me. :)

• Like 3

13 hours ago, GazzaS said:

Great production for the year, John!  All great looking, though I do admit a fondness for the P-39.

Though there is a suspicious lack of Corsairs.   BTW...  Don't you like Wildcat or Hellcat?

Gaz

Thanks Gaz! Yes I do like the Hellcat and Wildcat. I have a couple of Hellcats that I built a few years ago and another in the stash. As for Wildcats, there just isn't a accurate 1/32 kit out there or I'd be building some. The Trumpeter model has some significant problems with the fuselage behind the cockpit (too wide). Too bad. Maybe Tamiya will some day issue a kit of both a/c in 1/32. THAT would be outstanding!

(By the way, that's a P-63, not a P-39. :))

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, Clunkmeister said:

If I tried for an output like that, they'd look like they were built by a third grader. 

I might manage 4 or 5 Tamiya kits, but a B-24, a resin kit, a Tamiya Mossie plus others, YIKES!!

At least the B-24 is 1/72 Ernie. LOL:)

• Like 4