The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

And a 1/32 civilian (mostly) subject in the landing pattern ! Thank you Lukgraph !

HubertB

Many here know my obsession interest in civilian subjects, and requests wishes to see more of them kitted.

So this is my private moment to praise the initiative of a manufacturer, who just announced that preorders are open for their new 1/32 baby:

The De Havilland DH 90 Dragonfly :wub: !

For those of you who don’t know it, the Dragonfly was the small brother of the DH 89 Dragon Rapide, aimed at the private / executive market. If you think the Dragon Rapide lines were beautiful, then wait until you have seen the Dragonfly : the epitome of British flying sexiness !

Well done Lukasj ! I hope you will get plenty of orders for this one (mine’s already passed), especially as the price, for a short-run resin kit with this level of details, seems reasonable enough.

https://lukgraph.pl/en_GB/p/De-Havilland-DH.90-Dragonfly-132-PREORDER/182

Come on guys, join me to relish on the Dark Side ;)

Hubert

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kaireckstadt said:

What about this one Hubert:

A6A30F64-84CF-4885-B435-DEAB9B66AA03.jpeg.321ea67c2b9d4f0218f64dea966d9c0e.jpeg

Great kit I think! 

I am waiting for the preorders to open, Kai. But they have to clear the Viggen production first (mind you, I’d have jumped on a Draken)

Hubert

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, HubertB said:

I am waiting for the preorders to open, Kai. But they have to clear the Viggen production first (mind you, I’d have jumped on a Draken)

Hubert

I‘ve jumped on the Viggen, Hubert. Already bought masks for the beautiful Swedish Splinter Camouflage and the needed colors.
When I get it I will start immediately! 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

What I wouldn't give for Lukgraph to work their magic on this classic: Beech Staggerwing

Keep 'em comin

Peter

flpF1o.jpg

AirTeam Image

Having both the ITC plastic and Scratchbuilders’ resin kits in my stash, I’d happily forego these investments for a Lukgraph 1/32 one !

Hubert

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 8/1/2021 at 2:23 PM, Kaireckstadt said:

I‘ve jumped on the Viggen, Hubert. Already bought masks for the beautiful Swedish Splinter Camouflage and the needed colors.
When I get it I will start immediately! 

Look forward to seeing you start on that Kai. I dithered over the Viggen and left it too late.

Think masking that splinter scheme might be the cause of a few cuss words.. :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GusMac said:

Look forward to seeing you start on that Kai. I dithered over the Viggen and left it too late.

Think masking that splinter scheme might be the cause of a few cuss words.. :D

I don’t have it in my stash and hopefully will get one out of the second wave I think beginning of next year. I already preordered one  months ago and got a confirmation from JetMads…

• Like 3