The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Hasegawa RNZAF Kittyhawk III done

I'm calling this one done. Typical Hasegawa kit with great details and very nice fit. Makes it a pleasure to build. After market includes some cockpit placards, Finemolds seat belts, Grey Matter prop blades, and Eduard fishtail exhausts. Painted with Model Master throughout. Decals are from the kit. I hope you guys like it! :)

Remember to click on the 1st photo for best resolution and to view as a slide show. 😉

10-11-21 004.jpg

10-11-21 001.jpg

10-11-21 002.jpg

10-11-21 003.jpg

10-11-21 005.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

John

Absolutely brilliant work and done exactly as I like 'em; perfect paint and finish. I am still stunned at the speed you built the Hasegawa P-40 - just a testament to your modeling skills. 

Keep 'em comin

Peter 

Thank you Peter! I appreciate the kind words. It think it turned out okay. :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DocRob said:

How can you build so fast and paint so good John? Is there a secret, are you a team in reality :D? Your Kittyhawk looks the usual great, thanks for showing.

Cheers Rob

LOL Rob. No secret at all. A easy to build kit with no problems and me with plenty of time to build. Thanks!!! :)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Kaireckstadt said:

Can only copy the others and like Rob said: You have a stunning speed in building models in such an amazing quality. Unbelievable!
It would have taken me years to build the models you complete within weeks! What will be your next project? 

Thank you Kai! No idea right now as to what's next. We'll see! :)

• Like 3