Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Telford 2021

Spitfire

Had a nice relaxing stroll around the UK IPMS show at Telford yesterday, not the usual crowded halls and loads of people, only two halls in use instead of the normal three so we could actually get round easily and see the fine models that were on display. Entry was conditional on proof of vacination and either IMPS membership or booked tickets, as is normally the case IPMS members were let in one hour before the general public.

For some reason I did not take that many photos, but here is some of the better ones.

jNwGYl.jpg

o6DMuF.jpg

kAVWui.jpg

SbyvmS.jpg

LHdlBy.jpg

iYSRQP.jpg

9SWiuN.jpg

lfDhpa.jpg

Cheers

Dennis

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the pics, Dennis. 
I know the correction is well nigh impossible, but, every time I see one, I still can’t get on with the funky airfoil profile and wing incidence of the HB B-24 :( Far more visible than Cyrano’s famous nose IMHO …

Hubert

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HubertB said:

Thanks for the pics, Dennis. 
I know the correction is well nigh impossible, but, every time I see one, I still can’t get on with the funky airfoil profile and wing incidence of the HB B-24 :( Far more visible than Cyrano’s famous nose IMHO …

Hubert

rxRFemvRbC3o_BX-71oyWd4rcbLrRrqndfNKh6zN

Thank you for the pictures Dennis :) 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

Thanks Dennis, I usually go but not this year. When I looked at the vendor plan there seemed to be empty areas? Did the swap / buy sub area happen? Thanks for the pics.

There was some empty tables but not many and the "kit swap" was not held this year.

Cheers

Dennis

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/15/2021 at 5:18 AM, Spitfire said:

Had a nice relaxing stroll around the UK IPMS show at Telford yesterday, not the usual crowded halls and loads of people, only two halls in use instead of the normal three so we could actually get round easily and see the fine models that were on display. Entry was conditional on proof of vacination and either IMPS membership or booked tickets, as is normally the case IPMS members were let in one hour before the general public.

For some reason I did not take that many photos, but here is some of the better ones.

jNwGYl.jpg

o6DMuF.jpg

kAVWui.jpg

SbyvmS.jpg

LHdlBy.jpg

iYSRQP.jpg

9SWiuN.jpg

lfDhpa.jpg

Cheers

Dennis

Thanks Dennis for the photos

Keep ‘em comin