The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Ok… I'm on the home stretch with the FEEB… some test shots before shes done… (part 3)!

…. with a little teaser pic: a model I am building for a future book on WnW, so I won't reveal anything further, but just to give you a starter for this page and perhaps some motivation… cheers guys, good luck with this little loverly corner of LSM! Happy modeling, Jeroen

PS - a request: please don't use this on FB in any way. It's not a secret strictly speaking, but I don't want to reveal to much of the book. Sorry guys, I hope you understand...

1305517_10151661742585966_595467109_n_zp

1379198_10151661742530966_286820205_n_zp

DSCF2596_zpsf2776c64.jpg

• Like 5

• Administrators

OMG!!!!!!! That's a kick off!!!

Jeroen Thanks for sharing in WnW Fans LSM. ;)

I must say that all the photos i saw (yes there's more...) this is the best Fe2 in the internet!

Cheers

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words guys. There's a lot of progress. The lower wing, bomb racks and releases have been installed and the centre upper wing part is in place as well. I'm about to start rigging… and that will take some serious time I guess!

What an unbelievable beautiful model Jeroen! Another Masterpiece in the making so to say! Please let us know when the book comes out, so we all can buy a copy. I would like mine signed by the famous builder Jeroen Veen please! (lol)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A brief update. I'm working on a ME109 G6 at the moment but will pickup this project again mid december. Outer upper wings need to be fixed and rigged, but they are painted already, as is the tail boom. Things should go swift from here on. This is where she stands at the moment. Happy modeling, Jeroen

DSCF2632_zpsa849fdfc.jpg

DSCF2634_zpsda077b31.jpg

DSCF2635_zpsa14e1fe2.jpg

• Like 7

My eyes just exploded!  What am inspiration!  If I can make my models look 1/3 of what you produce I would explode with excitement!

I never wanted to build WWI until seeing what WnW produces and the amazing builds done by this group!

Oh...almost forgot with all the excitement, (1) book for me please! :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

No, still not done but I'm close to the finish and I just wanted to take some pics as a test for the final series. what is yet to come? Machinegun, front window, sales, skis, night lamps, flaps, rudder and some final rigging (thank god). I have to work on some finer details and get some little mishaps out of the way but I think it will be fine. This is where she stands now… I hope you like her. All comments welcome as usual, happy modeling, Jeroen

DSCF2731_zps6bb49554.jpg

DSCF2728_zps2535c8d0.jpg

DSCF2729_zpsceee2d9a.jpg

• Like 6