The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Photo upload problem

Yes, never had a problem before either with my tablet or PC using drag and drop or add files, so not sure what's changed. Files don't seem to be corrupt as I can view the images on PC, tablet or phone. 🤔😕

• Administrators

I’m non tech.  I just texted Jeroen.  

I tried on my Apple ipad tablet.  Hit add files and selected from my picture library.  Posted no problem.  As for drag and drop, I’ve never done that, do I dunno.

Just for kicks, if you have a tablet or iPhone, try doing it in your area from your picture library.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 10/8/2022 at 8:10 AM, AlanG said:

Just had the same issue again Jim. But i tried a pic reducing software (and saved as PNG) and it now posts pics. Is there a size limit for pics on the forum?

Alan, I’m not aware of any size restraints although it obviously benefits us all to keep sizes reasonable.  The direct upload is extremely handy and certainly separates this forum from so many others. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've been using Image Shack for more years then I care to remember and resize the file there when posting. Almost all my pics have spent time in Photoshop and Lightroom and I export the finished images to a build folder and then upload them to Image Shack for posting. There are nine resolutions Image Shake offers for uploading to forum sites. I use either 1024x768 and 1280 x 1024 

• Like 2