The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Bf-109 G-6 /AS Eduard 1:48

Sasha As

Starting to build a 109 from Edward in '48.  I've been wanting a one-colour 109 for a long time, dreams are coming true. The build will be practically out of the box, with the addition of the dashboard. I will add the rest as I can without much fanaticism. Considering the two versions of both photos of prototypes are available. Quality does not shine of course, but that is what it is. In the course of the work I will decide which one to choose. 

1196867467_OesaushootdownP43AOz2.jpeg.60f10c86f8d54546da385ccf4c3d51a3.jpeg

Messerschmitt-Bf-109G10AS-Erla-2.JG3-Black-14-Horst-Petzschler-WNr-412179-Germany-May-1944-01.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sasha, still catching up and enjoying following our progress. Some mighty nice work on the front office and then the paint work to date. I keep adding 48th scale kits to my stash and your 109 is getting mojo working and wanting to start building a few. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Sasha, still catching up and enjoying following our progress. Some mighty nice work on the front office and then the paint work to date. I keep adding 48th scale kits to my stash and your 109 is getting mojo working and wanting to start building a few. 

Peter thanks for the feedback!!! I am also very often inspired by the work of my colleagues.

• Like 1