The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

HK B-25J Ave Maria +extras

Oh! Man, that's just gorgeous !  You really have a great hand and eye with an airbrush.  

I've just been back and had another long, long look at the landing gear, I have to say .... the chrome finish you've achieved on the OLEO's is just wonderful; I bet you could see your face in there :).

• Like 1

Thank you very much! I really appreciate yours comments.

Oh! Man, that's just gorgeous !  You really have a great hand and eye with an airbrush.  

I've just been back and had another long, long look at the landing gear, I have to say .... the chrome finish you've achieved on the OLEO's is just wonderful; I bet you could see your face in there :).

Color of piston is made of metal foil ....

One thing you don't see often, and I positively LOVE, (especially since I've spent some time behind the M2), is the paint blasted off the aircraft under the twin .50 barrels for the top turret!

Anyone who has fired, or seen the M2 in action, knows that there's a terrific rush of air from the muzzle of that beastie!  :2guns:

Fantastic work!

Wow... I just followed this thread from the start. I was looking at the amazing PE work and thinking "Damn, I hope this guy can paint"... and then I got to the bit with painting and thought "Damn, this guy can paint!"

Beautiful build... can't wait to see more.