Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Soo.... What did you just get???

Dave J

5 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

Nice score!  That’s some seriously cool nose art.

It was the main reason I wanted it Ern. The other markings would be relatively easy to manage, but this set came with the small decal sheet as well, and the only other option for this bird are the long-OOP Aeromaster decals.

I'm planning an R/2 or M/K 30mm cannon variant from every Geschwader that flew them... something for the long term (or the occasional Wurger party ;) )

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Wumm said:

It was the main reason I wanted it Ern. The other markings would be relatively easy to manage, but this set came with the small decal sheet as well, and the only other option for this bird are the long-OOP Aeromaster decals.

I'm planning an R/2 or M/K 30mm cannon variant from every Geschwader that flew them... something for the long term (or the occasional Wurger party ;) )

I’m all ready for a big ol’ Wurger Party. 

Looking at this as a possibility.

7A241C2D-F4C1-4231-9D01-B16FA71DD3D3.jpeg

• Administrators

Well, it arrived. I can say that I think I’ve bit off a bit more than I can chew. Not because it’s gonna be a crazy tough build, but because this thing is 4 feet long and over 5 feet wide.  I have no earthly clue where I’ll put this once it’s done. 

3A94CD0B-518A-4125-B0E2-02BD5DFEB822.jpeg

• Like 3

Guest DannyVM

Postman just delivered my Reedoak order. U.S. Navy deck-crew, Tie-down chains and hook's. I was stunned by the crisp quality of these 3-D printed figures.

DSCN5248.jpg

DSCN5251.jpg

DSCN5250.jpg

DSCN5252.jpg

DSCN5253.jpg

Greetz

Danny

Well the box is suitably large as well Ernie!

m911.jpg.b4be238d6dd990d0c4219ab3df9fcc1a.jpg

Picked up one of these on a daft whim! Hobby Boss M911 C-HET. 20% coupon on eBay so got it for just over £50 shipped from dawngrocery in China. Had been pondering the Meng one but it's almost double the price, so the tight Scotsman in me won out.

Haven't built a truck in 30+ years so could be interesting! Have a vague plan to do an M60 as well to stick on the back but the tractor and trailer might take me long enough!

• Like 3

• Administrators

Noice!  

I’d certainly do one of those. I like support equipment. It’s never built.  I have the complete V2 set with launcher, trailer, and tractor that I’d like to do. Plus Copper State just came out with absolutely cool WW1 RNAS Lanchester Armored Car in 1/35 Tamiya Scale that would look cool with the Felixstowe. 

• Like 3

I am absolutely blown away what is available in 1/35 scale nowadays. Prototypes, equipment, figures ,,,pretty much everything what you can see on the roads , battlefields etc. . And the quality is stunning, having said that, 1/32 scale producers, it is the time to step up the game !!! Truly embarrassing .

rant's over :)

• Like 3