The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Soo.... What did you just get???

Dave J

Agreed

Sure would be great to have even a small percentage of figures and accessories available in 32nd scale as in 35th scale. But how many large scale aircraft builders include figures with their completed builds or present them at least as simple vignette? The percentage has to be very small compared to armor.

Peter

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DannyVM

Thank's Guy's, sad to say i can't make it to Telford. Would love to meet you guy's in person, i really do, but it will be something for next year i'm afraid. Work at the moment keep's me away from certain thing's, next year that will change, then i will get my free time arranged.:)

19 hours ago, smitty44 said:

Nice score Danny. Love that Airscale stuff! 

Indeed, this is something that should be in any stash regarding airplane modelling. 

14 hours ago, GusMac said:

Nice Danny. I take it the book is in anticipation of a future release?

You hit the nail mate, future release of the KH 1/32 Mirage 2000 family.

12 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Danny

Super haul and let's get it to the bench.

Looking to following your progress

Keep 'em comin

Peter ;)

It's not a near future project peter, in other words,............oh okay maybe it is........:lol:

9 hours ago, Maxim said:

Got this one today at a good price.  Thinking off lighting the inside up. can you say WIP soon?

image.png.a0ea0c7f3416258d59c237a777c93c0c.png

Never seen the TV. serie's, so to be honest i don't know the show. Still, i'm very curious about your progress Maxim.

On 8/27/2018 at 8:08 PM, Clunkmeister said:

Well, it arrived. I can say that I think I’ve bit off a bit more than I can chew. Not because it’s gonna be a crazy tough build, but because this thing is 4 feet long and over 5 feet wide.  I have no earthly clue where I’ll put this once it’s done. 

3A94CD0B-518A-4125-B0E2-02BD5DFEB822.jpeg

I see DIVORCE written all over this story.

• Like 3

:respect:This is just a huge beast sir.....................That said & i'm confused about the purchase of a WNW felixstowe regarding space problems.:wtf:

Tell your wife there are worse cases then yours, believe me, after you tell her, you will be safe mate.:rtfm::spam:

Regards

Danny

• Administrators

We were taught not to fear the Soviet tanks, but to get an 84mm Carl Gustav round into the side plates between the bogies. Do that right and it was always “poof”. The crew had about 30 seconds to bail out in cases like that. Well trained Soviet tankers were usually successful. 

You couldn’t get me one of those things for a million dollars. But they still make cool models. :)

• Like 1