The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Soo.... What did you just get???

Dave J

• Administrators

What I just got.

I have been wanting a Meng model a long time. Then I bought this. And after my jaw hit the floor........well, what can I say. This kit is fabulous. I think I will have to get that bulldozer now.

Just do it!!!! I have the Bulldozer!!!

So I just popped into my Local to collect this....

and walked out with this too...

You got a POCHER????  Fantastic !! I've always wanted one and I drooled over a Type 35 Bugatti about 30 years ago and am still kicking myself for not stretching myself financially and buying it. 

You got a POCHER????  Fantastic !! I've always wanted one and I drooled over a Type 35 Bugatti about 30 years ago and am still kicking myself for not stretching myself financially and buying it.

Yea I did.. I normally don't build cars... But my background is in Automotive and I have a real love for Raging Bulls guess that's my Italian side coming out from my mother.. When I saw Pocher was releasing the Avendator, I really wanted one, but the price through me off a bit. But I may friend how who's the local store cut me a bloody awesome deal that I couldn't refuse.... Now I am just waiting the transkit to be release

OOH THE BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!! 40 LASHES AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!

Where do I line up?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Funny you should mention that ! :) (HUGE PLUG Here !!)

Hugely envious of the MDC Typhoon Kevin!  WOW! 

Kind of took me by surprise, I must admit. Given my moniker, most folks assume I'm a Hawker Typhoon maniac, and they're right, I am. The A-4 package does look appealing, too bad I'm cash poor at the moment.

Due to my current financial situation I have to be a serious bargain hunter. My primary source of kits nowadays are my model club cohorts thinning out their stashes. And of course both clubs have fundraising auctions with kits donated by members. 

from AMPS I picked up this one at auction- for a very good price compared to retail

100_9987_zps3cb7731f.jpg

and at IPMS I picked up these three- the F3H is missing the PE fret, anybody have any experience dealing with Hobbyboss Customer Service?

100_9988_zpsf5cce833.jpg

100_9989_zpsbd009905.jpg

100_9990_zps0f9cef61.jpg

I have no idea when I will get around to building any of them but, they will be nice to do one day...

You've seen the P-35 at Chino Carlos?

New additions...

Looking to build this one as a wood and metal naked build

20140208_112720.jpg

Ready for the Junkers GB in March at a bargain price to match.

20140208_112757.jpg

Revells new 109 which arrived with the JU88

20140208_112822.jpg

£29 off amazon, brand new!

20140208_113037.jpg

Another Amazon bargain. £19!

20140208_113055.jpg

And finally fleabay find

20140208_113104.jpg

Especially nice as it has a pick of my Candy Striped Alb from the GB

20140208_113126.jpg

Oh and hopefully arriving on Monday...

511AC8sxaaL.jpg

Again a bargain £17 from Amazon. Already for the ZM Horten!

Aaron

• Like 1

I made a few more kit/AM purchases to close out last year … done during the frantic running around to organise the purchase of a car…

Firstly … PCM reduced prices on their FW-190’s … my modelling skills not being awesome, I decided to grab a couple of extras for the stash – just in case I muck the others up in the build.

Kits6_zps8dc8be8a.jpg

Next … a couple of Hasegawa Bf109’s … an F-2 and another G-6.

Kits7_zps4c20a902.jpg

… and a couple of Stukas … A (not-so-easy-to-get) “Night” version in there.

Kits10_zps8d8252c2.jpg

… A couple of alternative boxing Hasegawa FW190’s (also getting to be on the hard-to-find-list now!) – An A-6 “Galland” and a “A-7” of my favourite ace - Heinz Baer.

Kits8_zps501cae6d.jpg

… Not knowing if or when the new tool Revell Mk.II Spit will be released … I grabbed a copy of the older (but not so bad) one … as well a Hasegawa Storch.

Kits9_zps991a1dfa.jpg

… Having bought the HKM kits for the B-25 and B-17 … I figured I might get some sturdier landing gear for these beasts … So while I was grabbing those PCM FW-190’s, I decided to grab the HKM branded stuff at the same time.

HK-AM1_zps5c27e002.jpg

HK-AM2_zps3e656fc7.jpg

HK-AM3_zps2c4562ca.jpg

HK-AM4_zpse597d4ec.jpg

IMG_0385_zps84459fc8.jpg

More gear on the way :)

Rog :)