The Great LSP Twins Group Build Starts Jan 24, 2024 - End July 3, 2024 ×

Good Deal Alert! F-5E & F-5F cheap! AGAIN!?!?!

1to1scale

I found two awesome deals on Amazon, I bought both. These are the cheapest prices I found shipped by at least $40. There were a few F-5E's priced around $80 + shipping, but they were out of stock. Yes, you can buy them from China for less, but these are in stock in the US and to your door in 2 days.

image.thumb.png.0d5d55d8394d060601db692e690ece62.png

image.thumb.png.824723125a8280d77c3245e65f4a18b2.png

• Like 5

I haven't tried them as I use Aurora Model Shop on eBay. One reason is that they include the shipping in their cost so whenever eBay has one of their discount coupons it applies to the total cost and not just the price of the kit.

Glad to hear they're another option for getting kits.

Carl

• Like 2

No idea how that eBay seller goes for North America but for Europe they are great as Ivan says. I've bought a load of stuff from them and it always arrives promptly and the prices are great even if the shipping is factored in. Also, in common with quite a few Chinese and HK sellers they're quite happy to be creative on the customs declaration so that it gets in to the country without getting hammered. Just wish some of the Japanese sellers were so 'flexible' but I don't think that's in their national make-up!

• Like 1

I can highly recommend dawngrocerystore on eBay. I’m in the UK and use them quite frequently. One or two boxes have had a little damage as they tend to wrap cardboard around the kit box rather than use an packing box. But other than that minor niggle no issues at all. I have the kit in around 5 - 6 days from ordering and even then I suspect most of the hold up is in this country. As yet to be stung by customs on my orders from them and I’ve had big 1/24 Trumpeter kits come through lately as I seem to be gravitating towards that scale. 

• Like 2