The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

Telford 2019 - Show Pictures.

Bomber_County

All.

A busy day yesterday but well worth 5 hours of driving in the fog and the rain.

I will try and break these down into subjects and or manufacturers and then the miscellaneous at the end. I always intend to take more but ran out of time. 

Lets start with Graham from Iconicair with the pictures of the awaited David Brown bomb trolley tractor....

D2981B9D-DC44-4344-A3CD-18C6A94D8C89.jpeg

350AD3BF-3E0C-4BC1-97FD-9358EE12D9CB.jpeg

5F8F5C56-4DCC-4448-98D3-D9734937348F.jpeg

E2DD8510-435E-4080-A72A-F62833A5B581.jpeg

B564EFBE-DCEC-481E-B93C-954604FC52B5.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Wumm said:

Heretic!

Otherwise, thank you for the wonderful photos Phil.

S

The irony is I have the Eduard rebox of the old Academy P38. It has PE and resin plus I believe Cartograf decals. So I might just cross kit these. I unfortunate the kit is a Christmas present so I won’t be able to ascertain if I will cross kit them. 
In the Q &A with Mr ZM, he asked what we would like to see, some suggested a big P38. He didn’t dismiss it..........

thanks for kind words :)

• Like 4

Thanks for letting us peek in, Phil. Nice pics and some really interesting stuff.
My P-38 story is even worse. When I left Berlin some years ago I gave away the limited Eduard P-38 and since then regret it. Last year I bought a new Academy one with all the AM galore. Last week I ordered the Tamiya kit, I just had to. At least the Tamiya is a F or G and the Academy depicts a J or L with the cooler coolers ;). Maybe I do a double build, one in olive drab and one in NMF.

Enjoy the show.

Cheers Rob

• Like 3

1 hour ago, smitty44 said:

Holy smokes! Is that Kingfisher diorama the sh#*t or what?

NO KIDDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Many thanks Phil, outstanding pics ! I could NEVER go to that show, I'd be buying everything....................... what scale is that B 52?? looks like maybe 1/48? And the innards on the WNW Lanc is unreal................... doesn't look like there will be much more to add....... I think if I EVER managed to get that kit, it would be the penultimate build for me...... not sure I could do it full justice tho.................. thanks again Phil, awesome pics !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smitty44 said:

Holy smokes! Is that Kingfisher diorama the sh#*t or what?

The Kingfisher was beautiful and the turret was exquisite.......

27 minutes ago, Jeff said:

NO KIDDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Many thanks Phil, outstanding pics ! I could NEVER go to that show, I'd be buying everything....................... what scale is that B 52?? looks like maybe 1/48? And the innards on the WNW Lanc is unreal................... doesn't look like there will be much more to add....... I think if I EVER managed to get that kit, it would be the penultimate build for me...... not sure I could do it full justice tho.................. thanks again Phil, awesome pics !

Jeff, thanks for your kind words. The Lanc is awesome everyone was blown away by the level of detail.........The B52, not sure it was big, got a feeling that may have been 32nd comparing it against the Lanc...........there is a lot to buy, I only bought these and the Tamiya P38..........frugal year........wish I had bought the ZM P51 though............2AC11CDD-923F-4011-A467-B8BC6E7C4049.thumb.jpeg.8d4a46997e42dcf7eb498f990b0ba73d.jpeg

• Like 3

Phil -

Are BB/pellet guns legal in the UK? I ask because I see you bought some of the paint mixing balls. Here in the U.S. I bought a container of 1000 for about the same price you paid for those, so I had enough for every jar of paint I own and more for the future.

And a few extra to shoot at garden pests.

• Like 2