The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Wingnut wings Hansa Brandenburg w.12 1/32

Hello all!

Few months ago i finally managed to get w.12!

I don't have too much of wnw kits, and when i saw oportunity to buy w.12, it was a must for me :)

Starting with cockpit! Wood grain was done with acrilyc pencils + coat of clear orange

Waiting for HGW seatbelts, GasPatch turnbuckles and Wotan prop from Proper Plane! 

Huge thanks to Carl Weaver, Karol Konwerski and Kamil Trembacz for help and input!! :)

IMG_20210527_161732_edit_1161386302484243.jpg

IMG_20210527_163150_edit_1161408356327990.jpg

IMG_20210529_210147-01.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

That wood interior looks great, and the detail on the IP is exceptional. Will you add levers to the switches on the left side? I used some lead wire on my build, which I flattened with pliers. It's a great kit and I'm sure you will the build.

Cheers Rob

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

Awesome work .. decaling is perfect.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Thanks Peter! Decaling was quite easy! Gotta love those aviattic decals! 

I'll see what else can i do before i recieve turnbuckles (already 1week at customs...) And also waiting for seatbelts from HGW

• Like 2

Your Hansa Brandenburg will look awesome. I went the same way, using the Aviattic Lozenge for mine and they were a joy to work with. It's a great kit, where you can concentrate completely on painting and weathering. I'm eagerly looking forward for your progress.

Cheers Rob

• Like 3

Thanks guys! 

I must say that i started with modeling last year, and although i have started like all my 5-6 wnw kits that i managed to buy from last year to present hahahah i haven't finished any! At some point i just stopped working as i thought something is missing and i'm not able to give them 100%

On this build, it will be finished, and as my second model ever!

• Like 4