My Wessex HU5

harv

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Peter , great to hear from you. Doing much better. Finished my cardio rehab Monday i hope to visit the bench soon. Hope all is well with uou....harv.

• Like 5

Harv

So good to know you're feeling better and finished up your cardiac rehab. Just don't rush it - take what ever time is needed and be well. Nothing as important as your health. 

Peter

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Kai

Much appreciated and now happily splitting my time between busy the last part of our renovation: the clean up and time in my hobby room at the bench.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Harv

Hope you feel better , and you will keep on your build . If you allow , I have a question about the "Adriatic models " cockpit : The "Fly " kit provides nice resin parts for the HU 5 cockpit , so I would like to know which improvements does the Adriatic parts bring in this area ?, especially on the rear bulkhead , I think that this bulkhead should be very busy in the real thing . if you can show me how it looks like , or maybe a photo of this area ( didn't find anythings for my part ) ....Oliver did an amazing job , but I think that things are different from the HU 5 version ....thanks a lot 

cheers 

Alain 

I took a look at the Adriatic models site , it seems that all the sets ( almost all ) are no more available 

• Like 2

On 5/28/2022 at 8:46 AM, Mirage said:

Hi Harv

Hope you feel better , and you will keep on your build . If you allow , I have a question about the "Adriatic models " cockpit : The "Fly " kit provides nice resin parts for the HU 5 cockpit , so I would like to know which improvements does the Adriatic parts bring in this area ?, especially on the rear bulkhead , I think that this bulkhead should be very busy in the real thing . if you can show me how it looks like , or maybe a photo of this area ( didn't find anythings for my part ) ....Oliver did an amazing job , but I think that things are different from the HU 5 version ....thanks a lot 

cheers 

Alain 

I took a look at the Adriatic models site , it seems that all the sets ( almost all ) are no more available 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, shark64 said:

Alain, go to  the Helicopter Walkaround on  Britmodeler website, many photos of the Wessex including cockpit or get the Wessex book.

which book do you recommend ? , I am not a " rivet compter " but I want to do my best to add some details here and there ...thanks  

I think that your rendition of the H 34 cockpit is different from the HU 5 version ..doesn't it?

Alain

• Like 2