The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Share a Meme...

GazzaS

27 minutes ago, belugawhaleman said:

Too bad she wasn't helping me look for that Sherman tail light I lost a while back......although,..I don't think I would have been concentrating on the carpet that

much....Anyway, again I'm so old,..... lonely.... So many missed opportunities.... Arrrg!

LOL!  I’d be dumping all 298 kits in the stash on the floor. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, belugawhaleman said:

Seriously, Gary, self deprecation and self parody  have always been a feature of what I call

my "sense of humor".... But then, ...oh Well..never mind. Sigh.

OK, mate.  I got it.

Meanwhile....

315597789_503818368440796_8645915452750076309_n.thumb.jpg.fa02a76fb282514b6a9b3596bfbcbf33.jpg

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, harv said:

Screenshot_20221118-202627_Facebook.jpg

Coming from a family that is 50-80% Bible thumpers...  I love this one!

My father after years of womanizing, skipping out on child support, heavy drinking and driving while drunk suddenly got religious when he had to contemplate his mortality.  All of a sudden he became "long term back-slidden". 

Anyway...   I saw this Christmas card....  On it, Mary and Joseph were trying to think up a name for their baby.  While walking into the manger, one of the three Kings bumped his head  on the lentil over the door and said "ooh Jesus", whereupon Joseph said:  "hey, that's a good one!"  It was all I could do not to buy it and send to to the old man and wife #5. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

On 11/22/2022 at 8:45 AM, Bomber_County said:

Only 298, Mrs S would then know the true count……..or was that guess……

According to her it’s 500+.  When I boxed them all up for the move I was under 300, but bought a few since. Who knows? 

• Haha 2

Haven't quite had that one but have been stuck in Aberdeen behind a woman who's car was painted up advertising her services as a psychic and clairvoyant...  she was holding up the traffic looking at her Satnav!! 😄 

• Haha 4