The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Hawk H-750 1:72 "Clear Prop"

Sasha As

I start building an interesting model from Ukrainian manufacturer "Clear Prop" in the 72nd scale. This is the first model of this domestic manufacturer, which I collect in general and the first in many years in the 72nd scale.. On the model itself I think there were great reviews, from myself I would add that very high quality casting even small parts (minimum workmanship) . The plastic is nice to work with, not brittle. Assembles perfectly at this stage of assembly. Variant of the Argentine Air Force number 607 . Started with the cockpit. I could not resist and added the wiring. The model is equipped with photo etching, which animates the appearance. Worked with the engine. Painted the cockpit and engine. 

CP72021.jpg

IMG_1367.JPG

IMG_1369.JPG

IMG_1370.JPG

IMG_1368.JPG

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Bomber_County said:

Wow, your eyesight must be amazing, I couldn’t even do that sort of workmanship in 32nd let alone 72nd…….looks a nice kit ….

Bomber_County thanks for the review! The set is really great! 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, JohnB said:

I agree with Bomber Country (Phil). Your eyesight must be really good! No way could I do that much close work and detail in 1/72! Looking good.

John thank you ! My eyesight is actually not as good as it used to be, but it still allows me to work.)))))

• Like 4

I blew out the primer. Metallic. There are, of course, nuances that I did not consider when switching from 32 to 72. But we learn from our mistakes. And a couple of annoying places revealed, need to. fix

IMG_1405.JPG

IMG_1406.JPG

IMG_1407.JPG

IMG_1409.JPG

IMG_1410.JPG

IMG_1411.JPG

IMG_1413.JPG

IMG_1414.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DocRob said:

Splendid detailing and nice paintjob on this very tiny airplane. sometimes it's pure pleasure to scale down to 48 or 72 scale for a change.

Cheers Rob

Rob thank you!

• Like 2