The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

PZL P.11c 1:32 IBG. Defender of Polish sky in September 1939.

Hello Friends,

I want to share with you my latest build. This is quite unique aircraft. Defender of the Polish sky in Spetember 1939. With not so impresive kill ratio 1:1. But if we look at the what the pilots were fighting against, this ratio is more than we could expect. 

The kit itself is very nice, with PE parts, and detailed, well molded plastic. Apart from few metal parts from Model Master, this is OOB build.

I hope you like it. 

Pictures will be added once the error 200 is resolved.

On my YT channel you can see the build, and unboxing of this model.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• ModelFun changed the title to PZL P.11c 1:32 IBG. Defender of Polish sky in September 1939.
  • Administrators

VERY nice build!  I built one the instant it was released in Poland, using one of my Polish family members to snag one for me long before the kit hit our shores here. 
It is an amazing kit, and your build shows us all what is achievable with a modern kit, mostly straight out of the box. 

STUNNING RESULT!

The little prewar PZL fighters certainly fought and won in fights far beyond their weight class and showed the true colors and disposition of those Polish fighters determined to beat back the Nazi scourge. 
Later, they again took the fight to the Nazis, this time from England, flying Hurricanes. 

• Like 4

On 9/20/2022 at 1:50 PM, ModelFun said:

Hello Friends,

I want to share with you my latest build. This is quite unique aircraft. Defender of the Polish sky in Spetember 1939. With not so impresive kill ratio 1:1. But if we look at the what the pilots were fighting against, this ratio is more than we could expect. 

The kit itself is very nice, with PE parts, and detailed, well molded plastic. Apart from few metal parts from Model Master, this is OOB build.

I hope you like it. 

Pictures will be added once the error 200 is resolved.

On my YT channel you can see the build, and unboxing of this model.

I watched your "American Beauty" using the Revell P-51 short sweet good tempo on the music.I have to say your decals were way better than what Trumpter provided and more accurate!The only thing in that build was I could not tell the yellow on the wings to your yellow chromate all the YC I have ever seen or used has a ever slight green/dark tinge to it.I think other than that really a Nice Build oh try some Quintas Studios stuff it brings the pit to life.I am in to watch some more on YT.:notworthy:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A very nice and interesting video about a great build, thanks for posting. Having built the kit, I liked to re-see it been done. I started my build, because I liked the shape of the plane and I wanted to use it as a testbed for a brush painted oil color camo, but had so much fun with the build, that I enjoyed it a lot. The kit itself is near perfect, with great detailing and fit and great engineering, even in the tricky bits. 

Cheers Rob

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/24/2022 at 12:22 AM, KevinM said:

I watched your "American Beauty" using the Revell P-51 short sweet good tempo on the music.I have to say your decals were way better than what Trumpter provided and more accurate!The only thing in that build was I could not tell the yellow on the wings to your yellow chromate all the YC I have ever seen or used has a ever slight green/dark tinge to it.I think other than that really a Nice Build oh try some Quintas Studios stuff it brings the pit to life.I am in to watch some more on YT.:notworthy:

Thank you KevinM.

• Like 2