The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Join in tonight....

smitty44

Yes Hubert, this country has become very polarized.  It’s a sad situation. 

I’m going to leave the first comment up to Ernie if he wants to edit it further or delete it all together. 

So back to the subject at hand….How does the B-21 differ from the B-2?  At first glance they look like the same aircraft.  

• Like 3

Interesting concept.  Costs more, delivers half the payload.  Probably gets the delivery done a lot faster though.   Are they shelving the B-2 or will it stay active for specific roles?  I wonder what the support time is per hour of flight vs. the B-2?

So when will they start up a new B-52 assembly line.  :rofl: That’s the design I find amazing that has been redesigned and kept in service so long. I just saw the latest upgrades coming for it.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ScottsGT said:

Interesting concept.  Costs more, delivers half the payload.  Probably gets the delivery done a lot faster though.   Are they shelving the B-2 or will it stay active for specific roles?  I wonder what the support time is per hour of flight vs. the B-2?

So when will they start up a new B-52 assembly line.  :rofl: That’s the design I find amazing that has been redesigned and kept in service so long. I just saw the latest upgrades coming for it.  

Likely it will control munitions dropped from other aircraft as well like the F-35 is capable of.

• Like 2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, belugawhaleman said:

Sorry about the political post....it really wasn't seriously meant.

That’s why I didn’t take action.  The smack down is the last resort, and I refuse to go there unless absolutely needed.  
But in the heart of LSM, let’s self moderate. Makes my job easier.  🤣

• Like 5

• 3 months later...