Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

AEG G.IV - Creature of the Night - WNW 1/32 - Finished

15 hours ago, FullArmor said:

Impressive build😲. Details and colors are amazing.

14 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

Only one word comes to mind , MASTERPIECE !!!   Wrench and all :)

Thank you FA and Martin, the build was challenging at times, but somehow ever rewarding. Fortunately the Twins GB was enough of a kick a$$ to start this extensive project.

Cheers Rob

• Like 4

7 hours ago, KevinM said:

Really came out terrific Rob if only a way to get it on my shelf..............:unworthy:

Thank you Kevin, I think there are still some AEG´s out their, new and for the original price. That and some month work, et voila :D.

Cheers Rob

• Like 3

Rob

Bravo - absolutely a brilliant build, especially considering the difficulty of the project. Finish is flawless and the figures look mighty good. And of course, the tutorials that became part of the project will be book marked for future use and reference. 🏆🏆🏆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/14/2024 at 12:56 PM, Peterpools said:

Bravo - absolutely a brilliant build, especially considering the difficulty of the project. Finish is flawless and the figures look mighty good. And of course, the tutorials that became part of the project will be book marked for future use and reference. 🏆🏆🏆

On 5/15/2024 at 10:49 PM, ScottsGT said:

Immaculate detail!

On 5/16/2024 at 5:52 PM, Jeff said:

Jaw dropper, Rob ! That is SO cool, and superbly well done !! I am VERY impressed

Thank you Peter, Scott and Jeff, who knows, if I ever had started the big bat without the GB. Many lessons learned through the build, especially, it´s not the size or emphasize of difficult tasks, that should back you off of desired projects. This was 95 percent fun and never boring, like some ´simple´ builds sometimes are.

Cheers Rob

• Like 3

15 hours ago, belugawhaleman said:

Amazing accomplishment Rob! 

Thank you Paul, it was a true pleasure project and easier then thought in the end.

14 hours ago, Landlubber Mike said:

Very cool Rob!  The build of course is jaw-dropping amazing, but those figures are awfully cool too.  Nice job!

Thank you Mike, I always try to force myself to include figures to a build, but sometimes chicken out. I´m not comfortable with it and it feels, there is no real development over my feeble tries, but I like the way, figures tell a story, like in a snapshot.

Cheers Rob

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, CANicoll said:

Rob,  This is just a beautiful plane and excellent build.  Kudos on the figures as they make a nice little storyline there.  🍺

Thank you Chris, well the figures. I like the mechanic, but he´s far from perfect. The bug eyed boy, err, ... On the other hand, the figure of the boy gave me the story line from the first view in some online shop. 

Cheers Rob

• Like 1