The Great LSP Twins Group Build Starts Jan 24, 2024 - End July 3, 2024 ×

Profimodeller Fi103 V1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
20 hours ago, GusMac said:

Hi Jeroen, do the birds in your part of Amsterdam walk everywhere, or does your 'thing' for detatched wings not extend to them? :D

Hehe... don't you know... In Amsterdam we don't need wings to get high.

I've searched the internet and can't seem to find anyone who ever built this kit. Getting the fuse to mate and fit properly is a bit of a challenge but I managed to roll it into a nice cigar. Mr. Surfacer is curing now, so tomorrow I'll do some sanding and show the result.

• Like 3

Good point! Still remember trying to explain to my kids what we were smelling when we went passed the coffee shop just down from the apartment we rented on the Herengracht a few years ago. Went by train to the beach at Scheveningen one day as well and got back late, it was fun trying to explain why so many people had the same red curtains and light bulbs as well! :icon_eek:

• Like 1

• Administrators
20 hours ago, GusMac said:

Good point! Still remember trying to explain to my kids what we were smelling when we went passed the coffee shop just down from the apartment we rented on the Herengracht a few years ago. Went by train to the beach at Scheveningen one day as well and got back late, it was fun trying to explain why so many people had the same red curtains and light bulbs as well! :icon_eek:

That sure sounds like your typical dutch day! :)

Still trying the whip the resin into shape. Some panel lines were lost in the process, but I'll restore them and check my reference for extra lines and rivets.

047F4BB6-839A-4861-8C88-48531BAC4E0E_zps

• Like 4