The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Thanks guys!

Jeroen, I used a set of Profi Modeller Barrels, Eduard set Harness and AMS Props I had the crank cases already fitted and painted by the time they arrived.

Markings are Custom Paint Marks done by Joe at Scale Precision, and Apache Head marking on the Tail was robbed from the Zotz Decal Sheet B-25's at War Part 1

That was a great article in MIM. What's next?

It will be the ZM 219!

fantastico as per usual but i have to point out - is that a gigantic seam line down those main tyres?

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

No seam... just me wiping the wheel down will a damp towel to remove a spot of dust... and it took the pigment with it :(

Like it is a bit of an understatement! That is a stunner. Some two years ago I built this kit. It was a test run for Wingscale and although some of the parts were missing it was a really nice kit. Never thought to see it marketed, and yours really makes me want to give it another go. Absolutely brilliant!

Thanks everyone, really appreciate the feedback!

Jeroen, I know what you mean about building another one... I have Strafer sitting at home... I just need to pick up another set of Props and G-Factor legs.. and it will be moving up the list to build!

• 1 year later...

Dave,

Today I made a search for the B25 "My Dutchess" in 1/32 scale and came across your build. For me this was instant emotion as this was my fathers plane in WWII. You did a fantastic job on the build. I just wish I could do work like that. While I was off work for some surgery recovery I decided to build the B25. I bought the revell model from the toy shop and took it home. I opened the package and looked at the decal set and was surprised to see My Dutchess decal set and looked even further and found it was complete with my fathers name and rank. I wrote to revell and didn't hear back from them. Again, GREAT build!!

Tom Wiley

• Like 6

Dave,

Today I made a search for the B25 "My Dutchess" in 1/32 scale and came across your build. For me this was instant emotion as this was my fathers plane in WWII. You did a fantastic job on the build. I just wish I could do work like that. While I was off work for some surgery recovery I decided to build the B25. I bought the revell model from the toy shop and took it home. I opened the package and looked at the decal set and was surprised to see My Dutchess decal set and looked even further and found it was complete with my fathers name and rank. I wrote to revell and didn't hear back from them. Again, GREAT build!!

Tom Wiley

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your Message! When the kit came out I knew that had to do something different, and when I found the only photo that I could find of your Fathers B-25, I knew I had to do it! I would be very interested if you have any other images of his B-25?

Cheers

Dave

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...