The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

What is on your bench right now ? Share a picture :)

Martinnfb

Thank you gentlemen, it was fun build. I will post more pictures in the RFI section. 
I don’t take it as a competition, more of a buddy build. One of the guys involved is Mike Grant , so you can imagine his rendition:).

yeah, I couldn’t choose the scheme, it was chosen by draw. 

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Martinnfb said:

Thank you gentlemen, it was fun build. I will post more pictures in the RFI section. 
I don’t take it as a competition, more of a buddy build. One of the guis is Mike Grant , so you can imagine his rendition:).

yeah, I couldn’t choose the scheme, it was chosen by draw. 

Well understood, Martin. Still, that this scheme was included in the draw is a real lack of political sensivity. Mind you, I was reading that Reedoak has never sold more Russian pilot figures than in the last 6 months :wallbash: …

Hubert

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

I see what you’re saying Hubert, frankly we like to build as it is in real life. Political correctness doesn’t apply here, those five guys although Canadians are of Scottish, British, Slovak, French and Russian descend . We build for fun and tease each other along the way. No hurt feelings just good times with our hobby. As soon as everyone’s finish , I’ll take a group photograph. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Since I forgot to follow the instructions, I somehow ended up with the wings attached to the cockpit...:o

PXL_20221005_192903387.thumb.jpg.4a1ab19abf55375a1db5defd10681bad.jpg

Just kidding. :lol:

They're not glued yet. 

Carl

Looks great and thank Goodness it's an early April Fool's joke - which I fell for.🙃

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Since I forgot to follow the instructions, I somehow ended up with the wings attached to the cockpit...:o

PXL_20221005_192903387.thumb.jpg.4a1ab19abf55375a1db5defd10681bad.jpg

Just kidding. :lol:

They're not glued yet. 

Looks like a modernized SG-38 Schulgleiter ;)

Hubert

• Like 1
  • Haha 2