The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Re-starting HK Mossie

9 hours ago, Anthony in NZ said:

Ooooh, I remember that, I was enjoying that WIP!

Any updates John?

Just some preliminary painting on the props, wheels and interior parts. Nothing much to show.;)

• Like 4

On 10/18/2019 at 2:45 PM, Bomber_County said:

Sorry John.........

In all the years I was on "the other site" and folks interjected off topic posts (happened regularly) on one of my threads I NEVER had any apologies. Not the first one. I'm glad I am here with a bunch of considerate folks. :)

• Like 6

17 hours ago, JohnB said:

In all the years I was on "the other site" and folks interjected off topic posts (happened regularly) on one of my threads I NEVER had any apologies. Not the first one. I'm glad I am here with a bunch of considerate folks. :)

SORRY, John............;).................... but I LOVE your work and watching your techniques and how you get the magnificent results...............  I do watch your builds closely and I do try to pick up new ideas............ I feel like a 'peeping Tom' some days though...B)

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Jeff said:

SORRY, John............;).................... but I LOVE your work and watching your techniques and how you get the magnificent results...............  I do watch your builds closely and I do try to pick up new ideas............ I feel like a 'peeping Tom' some days though...B)

LOL Feel free to peep as much as you like. :D I'm pleased you enjoy watching my builds. :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 1:41 PM, JohnB said:

Working on the cockpit. I've had this RAF compass in my collection for a while. Good reference for the build! :)

P8 redone2.jpg

That's pretty cool there John. 

Edited by BlrwestSiR
Typo
  • Like 4

I hate to say it but this one is back on the SOD. I just lost my enthusiasm for it and decided it would be best to put it on hold and come back to it at a later date. Undecided on what is next. :wacko:

• Like 3

How about the Tamiya FB Mk VI Mosquito?!!!! I have always liked the FB versions better than the bombers so I think that is what I will do. I have it out and looked over the sprues and really think it will fill the bill for next up. :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JohnB said:

How about the Tamiya FB Mk VI Mosquito?!!!! I have always liked the FB versions better than the bombers so I think that is what I will do. I have it out and looked over the sprues and really think it will fill the bill for next up. :)

Ok, I'm in for a good show, remember IF you decide on a 418 Sqdn RCAF machine, I might be able to give you some air craft history....

• Like 2