The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

Never change LSM

TJTX

Why I love you guys here, because we can have an actual conversation.  LSM is just a bunch of friends sitting around a dinner table, sipping a cold one and swapping ideas.  I love we can disagree, discuss, and improve all of our viewpoints on all manner of things.  Kits, life, etc can be intellectually and comedically discussed in a positive and supportive manner.  

YOU GUYS ROCK!:grouphug:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TJTX said:

Why I love you guys here, because we can have an actual conversation.  LSM is just a bunch of friends sitting around a dinner table, sipping a cold one and swapping ideas.  I love we can disagree, discuss, and improve all of our viewpoints on all manner of things.  Kits, life, etc can be intellectually and comedically discussed in a positive and supportive manner.  

YOU GUYS ROCK!:grouphug:

B):beer:Yeah, Tony, I agree........................ just a bunch of good old boys (heavy on the 'old'?? ;))  sittin around shootin the S**T  with a few dozen cold ones ( Brewskis) and some good BBQ wings and ribs !!

Good call, and that is why I for one hang around here like a bad smell................. :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Agree with everything, If I hadn’t joined LSM I don’t think I would have ever shown any WIP or finished builds............especially on TOS, can imagine the derision..........

so thanks guys and here’s to never changing our small corner of the web thingy............

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bomber_County said:

Agree with everything, If I hadn’t joined LSM I don’t think I would have ever shown any WIP or finished builds............especially on TOS, can imagine the derision..........

so thanks guys and here’s to never changing our small corner of the web thingy............

I'm glad you do share.   Great work and it inspires the rest of us!

• Like 5

This place feels like a happy family. We don't always agree but we also respect each other's views. We can poke fun at one another and know there won't be hurt feelings. We learn and inspire each other. 

Plus there's so many squirrels to chase down rabbit holes.

Carl

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, harv said:

How ya doing Carl ??.......harv

I'm good Harv. A bit bored but had a bunch of friends and family visit me today. Everyone is still a bit freaked out I had the heart attack.  Some are considering getting checked out themselves which is a good thing I guess.

Still waiting to hear when the operation will be but tentatively it's Wednesday. 

Carl

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1