Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Infinity SB2C, when???

JohnB

29 minutes ago, harv said:

It's pre order at Hanannts,  $105 I believe.i almost pulled the trigger last night...harv

I saw that too Harv but was able to make myself wait! The shipping would likely be pricey.

• Like 3

Count yourself lucky, you have only to think about shipping costs from Hannants. Since the end of last year, I'm not able to purchase from them, first because of Brexit and now, because they need to enhance their systems to include the necessary tax number for Spain.

Cheers Rob

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

13 hours ago, Old Dog said:

I don't know John, according to the instructions that come with the kit you are too old...

sb2c-funny.jpg.c59c03758d1a7664b58db9a7b762d9be.jpg

Experienced modellers UNDER 14 years old ;)

LOL Maybe they will make a exception! :)

• Haha 4

Kitlinx has it up for preorder and in their latest news letter they said they were expecting the shipment soon. I order mine from a dealer in the Czech republic and paid a stupid amount for shipping but in the end it was about the same amount as Kitlinx is charging once you add shipping.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Old Dog said:

Kitlinx has it up for preorder and in their latest news letter they said they were expecting the shipment soon. I order mine from a dealer in the Czech republic and paid a stupid amount for shipping but in the end it was about the same amount as Kitlinx is charging once you add shipping.

I think I will bide my time and see who all has it and what they are charging, etc.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Old Dog said:

I won't ever buy from Kitlinx again.  I ordered a few Taurus resin engine kits from them last winter along with some other items, and the kits were not in the box.  I sent probably a half dozen polite emails to Loic and never even got a response.  So, I would caution doing business with them when there are plenty of other great suppliers out there like Sprue Brothers and others.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 5/9/2021 at 10:11 PM, Landlubber Mike said:

I won't ever buy from Kitlinx again.  I ordered a few Taurus resin engine kits from them last winter along with some other items, and the kits were not in the box.  I sent probably a half dozen polite emails to Loic and never even got a response.  So, I would caution doing business with them when there are plenty of other great suppliers out there like Sprue Brothers and others.

The one time I used them they were very slow.

• Like 4

I really was wanting to stock these, but Infinity has never answered any inquiries from me, and I can’t find a distributor in the US who will sell them. I can get it from Japan, but I would have to pay nearly retail.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, 1to1scale said:

I really was wanting to stock these, but Infinity has never answered any inquiries from me, and I can’t find a distributor in the US who will sell them. I can get it from Japan, but I would have to pay nearly retail.

That sucks big time. I hope you can find a source that will work out okay. :wacko:

• Like 3