The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

JetMads Viggen

Clunkmeister

5 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

There are still a few second production run Viggens available if anyone wants one.  Pre sale discounts apply for the first 30 days. If you want one, get it now, because once they’re gone, they’re gone.

Dang ! I wish you had not mentioned this, Ernie !
This led me to check whether there existed JA-37s without the splinter camo (you know, me and camoes :( ), then I found « Blå Petter », then I found also some NMF birds, then, « unknowingly and inadvertently» my finger slipped on the « order » button …

Damn you, my friend ;) !

Hubert

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

37 minutes ago, HubertB said:

This led me to check whether there existed JA-37s without the splinter camo (you know, me and camoes :( ), then I found « Blå Petter », then I found also some NMF birds, then, « unknowingly » my finger slipped on the « order » button …

Damn you, my friend ;) !

Hubert

Can’t wait to get mine and do the splinter camo…

• Like 2

• Administrators
18 hours ago, HubertB said:

This led me to check whether there existed JA-37s without the splinter camo (you know, me and camoes :( ), then I found « Blå Petter », then I found also some NMF birds, then, « unknowingly and inadvertently» my finger slipped on the « order » button …

Damn you, my friend ;) !

Hubert

Yes, I grabbed another for myself as well.  One will be the splinter camo, (it’s just too cool) and the second MUST be NMF.  I can’t resist a good NMF.

As for mentioning this, I just want all LSMers who want one to be able to get one.  This is looking to be a VERY popular model, and judging by the first reports, quite builder friendly as well.

Plus, you’re a businessman, so even if you don’t build it, just sit on it awhile, and your ROI will be very nice indeed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

Gazz, here in the USA, it’s 230 to my door with discounts. That includes around 35 bucks freight. Tamiya and ZM kits are often more expensive than that. 

No worries, Ern.   I was just taking this opportunity to sob.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

What truly sux is my first Viggen batch order is within 50 of the end. So late October they say.  
Dangit.

I can do you one better Ernie. They took the one I ordered to the post office 2 weeks ago to send it out. When they got there they were told Canada Post isn't accepting packages so they're holding onto it until they do. They even sent me a pic of it boxed and labelled. :mellow:

No idea on when  I'll get it. Probably at the same time as you do.

At least that gives me time to finish the Hornet.

Carl

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Phil, I'm going check with them this coming week and see if there's been any changes. 

I've seen a couple builds of the Whirlwind and its seems to go together nicely. As for the Viggen, I think there's a link to someone building that on ARC.

Haven't seen any for the Helldiver.

Carl

• Like 3

Carl

Can't understand how your post office as they did accept the package already and just hanging onto it makes zero sense.

I found the build on ARC and the kit looks as if it will take me a good year to build.

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/topic/318474-saab-ja37-viggen-jetmads-132/page/2/

I have the Whirlwind, kit looks very good and I'm assuming it will be a easier build then the tempest as the cockpit looks a lot more traditional.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1