The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Happy Birthday to me !!! New Harley

CrankyCrafstman

Hey all

Thought I'd celebrate my 71st Birthday with a new 2021 Harley Davidson Tri-glide Ultra in vivid black. It's been about 7 years since I rode and the test ride was really different, you don't lean in the corners like a regular bike. It's definitely a different kinda animal...lol. because of my old weak knees and bum hip I can't ride a regular bike, but this rides like a dream.  I pick it up tomorrow. Here's a picture of it.

2000000018.jpeg

Ron g

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Happy Birthday (apparently early!)  At 71 years young, you've earned it!  But your birthday is on Halloween?  Awesome. Cake & Ice cream and candy all on the same day!!

I remember when I was a kid we use to have a Honda 50 Monkey.  I would tear up the neighborhood with that thing.  One year we went of a vacation to the beach and we got to ride some three wheeler go-carts around a track.  I kept trying to lean that thing like I did with the Monkey and kept running into the tires along the edge of the track.  Fun times!  Hope you have better luck transitioning to 3 wheels than I did.

2 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

Happy Birthday (apparently early!)  At 71 years young, you've earned it!  But your birthday is on Halloween?  Awesome. Cake & Ice cream and candy all on the same day!!

I remember when I was a kid we use to have a Honda 50 Monkey.  I would tear up the neighborhood with that thing.  One year we went of a vacation to the beach and we got to ride some three wheeler go-carts around a track.  I kept trying to lean that thing like I did with the Monkey and kept running into the tires along the edge of the track.  Fun times!  Hope you have better luck transitioning to 3 wheels than I did.

Thanks Scott

Yeah when I was a kid (back in the stone age...lol) me and my brothers would campass the whole neighborhood on or bikes and fill up bags (the big briwn paper ones) three or four times with candy. We were sick for days...lol.

It's not to bad, I'm already used to it, now it's  time for all those extras...lol:D😎

Ron G 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1