The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends Aug 31, 2024 ×

HOW TO STAY ON THE ROAD :)

Gentleman , 

Here are the very few rules to follow, the rest is up to your imagination, interest and creative skills.

• Eligible to enter is any subject that is using two propulsion units, that can run separately from each other in one vehicle / vessel / airframe.
  • Scale free
  • Started entries are an OK, although they shall not be built further then approximately 25%
  • Starting date January 25. 2024, End July 3. 2024.
  • there will be a little beauty pageant run on the side, the prize will be ICM's marvelous B-26 ( staff members are not to be eligible to snatch it)
  • HAVE FUN !!!  :)

image.gif.fd4a9074589be8bdcf318c97e6b60aa4.gif

Participants may  use this  banner in their signature, if they choose to do so.

twinsBANNER.webp.69a4eebe85480300bbaaf8de513507fe.webp

Or this one 

twinsgb.webp.ce447df137d40350b8ccca00b4859924.webp

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, telepatu said:

Woohoo, it's on! I'm in, maybe this will provide enough motivation for the Revell's big bug to move forward. It should be less than 25% done.

I think you’re good to go in Europe, so start a build thread and have at it!

• Like 4

Choices choices ....currently ....I have all in 1/48 stash 

.....Tamiya F14A that I threatened to build for the get it wet GB before moving house 

...an ICM Ju88 just because I fancied building one

...and Airfix EE Lightning ..because I've built lots of them over the years and it is truly the bestest airplane ever in all history IMHO

Definitely will pick one of the above ..and maybe think of a 'left field' entry too . 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PanzerWomble said:

.....Tamiya F14A that I threatened to build for the get it wet GB before moving house 

...and Airfix EE Lightning ..because I've built lots of them over the years and it is truly the bestest airplane ever in all history IMHO

Definitely will pick one of the above ..and maybe think of a 'left field' entry too . 

go  for the lightning 😁

Mark

• Like 4

5 hours ago, PanzerWomble said:

I'm with Mark and liking the Lightening.

• Like 3

I've been wanting to join in on this GB but I didn't want to get into a deep modification, etc. because of all the other kits that I have started and would like to finish sooner than later. So, a few days ago, while seated in the 'thinking room', this came to mind. It's a twin. :rolleyes: I bought it last March when we were in Phoenix, and it was on the shelf at Andy's. OOB

xDmtlt.jpg

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, denders said:

I've been wanting to join in on this GB but I didn't want to get into a deep modification, etc. because of all the other kits that I have started and would like to finish sooner than later. So, a few days ago, while seated in the 'thinking room', this came to mind. It's a twin. :rolleyes: I bought it last March when we were in Phoenix, and it was on the shelf at Andy's. OOB

xDmtlt.jpg

That should be fun. I was looking at a TIE Fighter myself. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, denders said:

xDmtlt.jpg

This GB is shaping up so well , such a collection of interesting builds going on. 

• Like 3

• Martinnfb changed the title to HOW TO STAY ON THE ROAD :)
  • 4 months later...

OK, gentleman, the group build is officially over, however , a few of you are still working on your projects. Should we go for a little extension? What do you guys think? 

Cheers

Martin

• Like 2