Playing in the Sandbox Group Build Sept 1, 2024 - Jn 1, 2025

Kitchen 1.1

harv

28 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

Harv

Amazing work and way beyond my abilities.  

Peter

John, mine also ! All contractor work. Me and wood/building don't mix. I'm a metal man by trade.....harv

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, harv said:

John, mine also ! All contractor work. Me and wood/building don't mix. I'm a metal man by trade.....harv

I enjoy woodworking but my wife says I have enough hobbies that I don't need to start on another one. 

For now anyways... :D

Carl

• Like 3

All is cleaned up. Now we wait for the contractor to come back. But unfortunately,  it doesn't look like much will be done till after the holidays.  This is how we are living right now. This is the livingroom and dining roon. The countertops are in the bedroom.......20181222_122958.thumb.jpg.0e6ee3efe22301a16efbd267ffd92d48.jpg

20181222_122930.jpg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Any plans for weathering, paint chipping or going for the gently used look? ;)

Carl

No. Not this time . All shiny and new. Fresh out of the hangar. Thanks Wolf ol buddy ! It's amazing what you can do on a countertop,  lol......harv

• Like 2

On 12/24/2018 at 12:53 PM, Wolf Buddee said:

Counter tops in the bedroom? Harvey you old dog! Still a romantic after all these years eh?

You and Bev have a fantastic Christmas and New Year!

Cheers, Wolf

I like that, but personally I am a bit partial to the fridge in the living room near the TV!!!:rofl:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

Tip on LED lights check the kelvin rating (colour of) higher the number colder the light.....Looking very very good Harv.........

I can tell you, here in Spain they have the coldest light ever emitted on that planet. It seems that the average kelvin rating is about 20k :D, you are instantly frozen just by looking at. It took us a while to import all the necessary LED bulbs with 'luz caliente' (warm light).

Cheers Rob

• Like 3