New WnW kits announced !

HubertB

A Spad XII « canon », and a Caudron G3 !

And history will record it’s been announced first, here, on LSM, on April 1st 2019, by a Frenchman :D (the date it’s been announced being the most important piece of information)

Hubert :rolleyes: (:stirthepot: :popo: :sofa: )

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Martinnfb said:

First Trumpeter , now Hubert, I am loosing my faith in humanity LOL :)

1 hour ago, kkarlsen said:

Nice try though, you never know...

3 hours ago, Clunkmeister said:

Hubert the everr present jokester. :)  I'm just riffed that I didn't think of it first.

4 hours ago, DocRob said:

Pardon my French :secret::rofl::piliot:

Cheers Rob

Sorry guys, the irony of announcing French subjects from WnW was too good to miss on this date :rofl:

Hubert

• Like 6

18 hours ago, krow113 said:

So sad and unbelievable what Canada has and is becoming.

I can't agree MORE Steve, our poor dollar is so sore from the constant beating it takes..... I LOVE them on the news when they say " The dollar rose 3/10s today and then they show 0.003   that's not 3/10 is it?/ looks like 3/1000 to me.... tenths would be the first 0 ..... no?:blink:

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I can't agree MORE Steve, our poor dollar is so sore from the constant beating it takes..... I LOVE them on the news when they say " The dollar rose 3/10s today and then they show 0.003   that's not 3/10 is it?/ looks like 3/1000 to me.... tenths would be the first 0 ..... no?:blink:

its all in the wording, three tenths of a PENNY!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 1to1scale said:

its all in the wording, three tenths of a PENNY!

What's a " penny "........................???? Didn't the disband the 'penny' here??  :rolleyes:sssoooooooooooooo  if it's 3/10's of a non existent 'penny', then it is 3/10's of nothing?? :rofl: sorry , just my silly attempt at some humor................:rolleyes:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Jeff said:

What's a " penny "........................???? Didn't the disband the 'penny' here??  :rolleyes:sssoooooooooooooo  if it's 3/10's of a non existent 'penny', then it is 3/10's of nothing?? :rofl: sorry , just my silly attempt at some humor................:rolleyes:

are you trying to apply logic to the government? :huh:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, 1to1scale said:

are you trying to apply logic to the government? :huh:

............................................ah.............................................................. I don't think anyone could actually do that................... with a straight face !:blink::rofl:

• Like 2