The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

H 34

• shark64 changed the title to H 34

Hi

i had to check the main rotor height before closing up the fuselage since once that’s done there is no turning back.

Question of the day.  Folded blades or not. This kit is huge and I am worry once I had the truck it will be a rather piece.

546CB3D2-B225-41AE-9C3E-CCD1E79EACCA.jpeg

56C30DC5-E475-4A96-A1E8-6EED3C816892.jpeg

CD9377C8-A515-4980-BE0B-4E706F9173A7.jpeg

1A75ABA1-87F3-4517-89FC-B1C5E3A15857.jpeg

72E4BA0A-DB20-4905-86D9-31E318D1F9AB.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Oliver

Nothing new to say as I'm still gasping for air - every time you post an update.

My Vote:  BLADES NEED TO BE IN THE EXTENDED, FLIGHT POSITION.  Just doesn't have the appeal when the blades are flush up against the fuselage. Of course, space is always a consideration but if there is anyway to have them out and hanging in the wind, that's my vote.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/27/2022 at 6:54 PM, Peterpools said:

Oliver

Nothing new to say as I'm still gasping for air - every time you post an update.

My Vote:  BLADES NEED TO BE IN THE EXTENDED, FLIGHT POSITION.  Just doesn't have the appeal when the blades are flush up against the fuselage. Of course, space is always a consideration but if there is anyway to have them out and hanging in the wind, that's my vote.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

X2, and same vote like Peter: blades extended!

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Oliver

Just blown away as always - just find the level and perfection of your scratch building keeps raising the bar. I'm in the leave the mesh off camp and place it on the side in the dio, as covering up any of your detailing would be a modeling crime of the greatest proportions.

• Like 1