The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

H 34

Looks amazing!  Reminds me of egress training in case of a wet landing.  --  find a piece of structure when you first get in so that you can mentally align yourself towards the doorway.  Cuz in the water at night...  you can't see anything!

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, shark64 said:

Harv.

Are you doing a Wessex or an H.34?

Oh crap, I posted on the wrong thread Oliver. I ment my Whirlwind. I have thought seriously about this chopper....

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Oliver

OMG ... brilliant and amazing work - just incredible. I remember following your Huey Diorama, which was in a class by itself and a IPMS Nat Winner but the level of detailing you have reached equal to the real deal.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Oliver

OMG ... brilliant and amazing work - just incredible. I remember following your Huey Diorama, which was in a class by itself and a IPMS Nat Winner but the level of detailing you have reached equal to the real deal.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Thanks Pete. How have you been?

• Like 3

Hi Oliver

How have you been - hopefully well and in top form.

I've had my ups and down and last September I was diagnosed with cancer, gone through chemo therapy and feeling much better - the side effects from the chemo was the hardest part. I'm recovering nicely and hopefully will be hanging around for a long time.  Just so glad you're here on our forum so we can enjoy and appreciate your work.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Hi Oliver

How have you been - hopefully well and in top form.

I've had my ups and down and last September I was diagnosed with cancer, gone through chemo therapy and feeling much better - the side effects from the chemo was the hardest part. I'm recovering nicely and hopefully will be hanging around for a long time.  Just so glad you're here on our forum so we can enjoy and appreciate your work.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

well Pete I am happy to hear you are doing well, Cancer is always a ugly word to carry around.  Do you have any time for modeling?

• Like 2

Hi Oliver

Once I came to grips with the disease and started my battle, step one was chemo and working with my doctors. I've had all sorts of issues with the cancer drugs and chemicals and I'm well on the road to a full recovery. Plenty of time to model and build as I'm home 99% of the time. 

Keep 'em comin

Peter 

• Like 2