The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

I was going through photos of some of my built models and came on the one's of my 2nd build of the HpH 1/32 P-63C Kingcobra. I really like how this one turned out and I thought I'd share it with you guys since I wasn't in the Group then. Certainly not a shake and bake but it really makes a nice model. :) If anyone has one of these unbuilt and would part with it let me know. ;)

P-63redux002_zps4a006960.jpg

P-63redux001_zps20383308.jpg

P-63redux003_zps012ac3ed.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I followed your work on LSP John, very nice build. I use to have this kit, but chicken out from it. One has to have huge skill set and a true balls of steel to accomplish  such a beautiful result. Go John! 

Cheers

Martin

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Martinnfb said:

I followed your work on LSP John, very nice build. I use to have this kit, but chicken out from it. One has to have huge skill set and a true balls of steel to accomplish  such a beautiful result. Go John! 

Cheers

Martin

LOL Martin!!! I appreciate the very nice comments.:D You might remember, this was the 2nd one I built. I really liked the kit and wish I had bought another one so I could do one in IndoChina French markings. If I can snag another that's what I'd likely do.

Best! 

John

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Clunkmeister said:

The kit certainly has it's challenges, but sure turns into a nice model.   Stunning work, John.

Thanks Ernie. I would still like to build another one and put the French decals on it. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...